My Boyfriend Billie

As Tre arrived onto Billie's porch, he see's blonde haired Billie grabbing a beer from the fridge. Tre smiles to himself. 'Why does he have to be so hot???' Tre thinks to himself. All of sudden Tre hears a knock on his car window, it's Billie. Snapping Tre out of his long thinking trance. Billie motions Tre to open the door. As Tre realizes that all he is doing is staring at Billie, he jumps and says "Right sorry man." Tre opens the car door and follows Billie into the house. Tre then sees Mike on his bass playing it. Tre didn't know they would be jamming but he always keeps an extra pair of sticks in the car. Tre runs to his red truck and pulls out his drums sticks. As he walks in he hears Mike and Billie jamming like old times. Tre, being the way he is gets jealous. But notices that Billie's back is turned. All Tre could think was 'hot ass!' As they both turned startled at what a creep Tre looked like just staring at Billie, they go down to the basement to jam.

~After the jam session~

"Wow Billie that was awesome!" Said Tre as he quickly settles his stuff and quickly runs over and catches up to Billie. Mike puts his bass on the stand with a puzzled look on his face. "Yeah it was Tre... Uhh.. You wanna drink?" "Yeah that's fine." Tre said as he looks deeply into Billie's sharp green eyes.

~Billie's POV.~

I can't take my eyes off of Tre. But it seems like he can't do the same. I'm so confused! Hopefully something will happen if Mike will just get the fuck out of here!! Billie and Tre realize what they're doing and stop. The room is silent and filled with awkward. Billie says "beer!! I'm getting beer!" Tre chuckles and says "yah... Beer..." Mike just standing with his hands in his pockets and says "since you "love birds" can't take your eyes off each other why don't I get the fucking beer? I'm parched!" Billie and Tre chuckle and say "fine" why can't something just happen now?? I say in my head.. Maybe I should talk to him. But what if he freaks out. Tre sits on his drum set seat and says "Wanna play without Mike for a bit?" I'm just standing there now not saying a word which what feels like hours but really is like 1 minute. Ok Billie ?time to say something! "I think I have feelings for a best friend!" 'Ok Billie wrong thing to say!' I say in my head. I'm such a dumbass!!

~Tre's POV.~

'Holy fucking shit what the fuck what do I say god dammit fucking shit!!' I think as it gets all awkward. I don't know what the hell to say!! I look down then up again and see pain in Billie's eyes. Not just pain......... Tears! Thank god Mike barged into the room to kill the awkwardness. But he comes in with bad news! "Well Billie surprisingly you have no beer, I'll run to the store and get some if you want." Said Mike. As Mike waits he grows impatient. I would too if I saw my best friends just staring at each other and ignoring what I'm saying. Mike jumps in and says "yo! Guys! I'm talking here!" Billie and I close our eyes and say "What?" Mike looks at us with annoyed eyes. "Nothing never mind ill get it" says Mike as he walks away and slams the door. I look back at Billie and say

"whose the guy? I'm guessing its a guy" says Tre

"It is" Billie says quickly

I look at the ground for a bit and finally say "May I ask who?"

"I don't know yet myself, Tre"

"I'm confused?"

"How?"

"Well first you tell me you may have feelings for someone in the band I'm its someone in the band and now your saying you don't know who?? I'm sorry but that's very confusing!"

"Well don't yell Tre! It's not my fault I'm fucking scared out of my mind! And to answer your question it is somebody in the band!"

"Ok ok I'm sorry. So you don't know who?"