Madrid

Chapter 1 : Lilian's pov
"Hey babe you arrived?" Cristiano said on the phone "yeah Cris I'm parking" I said and we hung up, I parked at the San Thiago Bernabio and walk inside, I show my ID to the security and he let me in "Liiaaa" "Criiis" we hugged and he spun me around "I missed you" he said and peck my lips "me more" I said smiling "oh cmon guys you saw each other yesterday" Ramos said and I hugged him "what about me?" Gareth said opening his arms and I hugged him "you are playing today Belo?" I asked "yep" "Yaay.. I'm will find my sit, good luck boys" I kissed cris lips and walk to my sit, the game start between Real Madrid And Atletico Madrid, the first half nobody scored I was about to walk down to talk with cris when mom called me "hey sweetie" "hey mom" "you are staying with Cristiano tonight?" "Yes why?" "Nothing just be there tomorrow early" "okay bye" "bye" I hung up and the second half start, there is only 3 min left , the referee give Real Free kick, I stand up praying, Cristiano kick it hard, Bale jump and hit it with his head "GOAAAAAL" we all screamed jumping, I walk to the lockers room "BELOOO" I hugged him putting my legs around his waist and he laughed "you were amazing" I said "thank you Lia" "hey" cris say crossing his arms "hahaha you too babe" I said and kissed his cheek "how about you sleep over my house guys, Lia is staying tonight" cris asked Ramos and Gareth "okay" Ramos said "we will bring our things and follow you" Gareth said, cris changed his clothes and he drive us back to his house "you enjoyed the game?" Cris asked "yes a lot you were all doing great job thanks god that Gareth scored" Cris parked infront his large house and we go inside "oh shit I forget to bring my pajama" I said "you can wear anything from my clothes" Cris said and I walk upstairs to his room, I take my clothes off and wear one of his Nike Shirts with my panties only it reach the middle of my thighs I'm so tiny infront him.