Chapter 36

"Everything's going to be okay" Harry's soothing voice whispers into my ear. One hand holding the small of my back closer to him. The other stroking my mid-back soothingly. I hug him close to me, still trembling and aware that an unconscious Bo is lying no less than two feet away. I feel a foreign hand tapping my shoulder and I flinch.

"Easy easy it's just us" I hear Zayns voice say quietly. I turn my head and see Zayn and Rob standing silently behind me. I unlatch myself from Harry and wrap them both in a group hug.

"Are you guys okay?" I ask with one arm around the other.

"We're fine love it's okay" Rob holds me with one of his arms and Zayn squeezes me tightly. I reluctantly let go and see Gemma standing in the kitchen. I rush over to her and she flings herself onto me.

"Are you alright honey!" She asks.

"I'm fine" I say holding her tightly. She shakes her head still holding me. "No your not" She replies pulling me away to face her. I look at her and sigh before I turn back to the floor where Bo is lying on the ground. Frank is crouching next to his unconscious body. He see's me looking.

"I'm just putting some restraints on him" He sends me a reassuring look before turning back and securing something around Bo's wrists. I nod and turn back to Gemma.

"Hey where's Ella?" I ask.

"She's at day care, I dropped her off this morning thank god" She replies. I sigh in relief that she didn't have to go through all of this with us. I was about to reply when I heard some noises from behind us.

"Now Harry don't" I hear Louis say sternly behind us. I turn to see Harry walking towards Bo and Frank with a very mean look on his face. Zayn and Rob step between him and each attempt to hold him back.

"Stop it" Harry says angrily trying to push past. Louis speaks up before I can.

"Look man I know what you want to do and I know why you want to do it. But this isn't a good idea"

"Why shouldn't he pay for what he's done!?" Harry yells looking at Louis.

"What's going on?" I ask stepping closer to Harry and Louis.

Louis says "Harry wants to kill Bo" He says quietly.

"Harry you can't" I say quietly, he turns to look at me.

"I thought you would want this as much as I did!?" He says confused, his hands clenched into fists.

"You can't seriously think I want you to murder someone Harry?" I say appalled.

"Even after everything he has done to you!?" He asks. I sigh angrily and look back to him.

"Even after everything Harry" I say calmly stepping closer to him "Please don't do this" I quietly step closer to him. His jaw unclenches and his hands fold out as I come closer to him.

"If someone doesn't get that piece of shit out of here. I'm still going to kill him" Harry says sternly looking over to Bo, as if all I said went through one ear and out the other. Frank jumps up and drags unconscious Bo out the door with the help of Liam and Niall. Once the door shuts behind them, Zayn and Rob let Harry go. He stands there and doesn't do anything. I turn away and walk back to the kitchen to where Gemma is standing. I can't believe Harry wanted to kill him. If no-one was here right now, would anything have stopped him?

****2 days later (sorry for time skip)*****

I haven't talked to Harry in the last couple of days, I'm still mad that he was actually considering killing him. I don't want to be in love with a person who is so okay with committing murder. I kept myself busy with Gemma and Ella and I guess Harry was training constantly. I've been given more freedoms than I had before. Everytime Gemma goes out, I like to go with her and I'm allowed to which is really great. I don't know where Harry and I stand at the moment but I want to have some breathing space before I talk to him I guess.

****Harry's P.O.V*****

Liam and I are lifting weights in the gym like pretty much every morning since Bo was arrested. Things have been pretty rocky between Scar and I. I try and talk to her but she just walks away. Not in a mean way I mean I guess I deserve it. I was uncomfortably prepared to kill someone right in front of her. She said she loved me on the phone, I still don't know if that was in the heat of the moment or if she actually meant it, or still means it.

We all finish up and Frank comes rushing into the room, phone in hand, panting or hyperventilating, one or the other.

"Whats wrong Frank?" I ask grabbing my bottle and walking over to him.

"It's the service in Washington. Bo escaped their custody shortly after arriving" He says quickly.

"Your saying he's loose in Washington?" Niall asks puffing.

"Thats what there telling me, we should be okay considering he has no way to get over here" He replies calmly

"We should still keep an eye out though" He continues. We all nod and head out to the car.

*****Scar's P.O.V*****

I tie my shoelaces and jump off my bed and head downstairs. I see Ella sitting on the table and give her a quick kiss on the head before leaning into the kitchen.

"I'm off for my run" I say.

"Okay" She replies, not turning her eyes away from the stove. I smile and zip up my jacket and head out the house. Gemma has a nice oval running track around her neighbour hood which I like to run in the mornings while the boys go to the gym, my way of keeping fit I guess. I set off at a steady pace, thankful for my jacket wrapped snuggly around my torso. I turn one of the corners and see a sign taped to one of the posts, a folded up piece of paper. Curiosity takes over and I walk up to the post taking out my head phones. Its a note written in some weird writing. Reading:

"IF YOU DON'T MEET ME AT THE ABANDONED WAREHOUSE ON RICTON STREET THIS TIME IN THREE DAYS, HOLLY GETS IT. BO"

I try shake it off, think my eyes are playing tricks on me. But at the bottom of the page, I see something that makes me take this seriously. An earring, taped to the bottom of the page. The horrible ones I gave her some time ago. The ones she was wearing when I saw her outside school that day. This is real. Somehow he escaped and got her. I look again and see more small writing.

'come alone'

……………oh god