Chapter 2

Harry and I walk out of homeroom as I compare both of our schedules.

"That is so weird, we have literally every class together, that has never happened before" I say as we make our way through the group of people. 

"Strange" Harry says simply, it may just be me and my impulsive need to understand people but Harry seems to be nervous about something. I guess he's nervous about the new school and everything. 

"Here's your locker, right next to mine, also weird" I say pointing towards his new locker. Just as I reach mine, a very eager Holly appears out of thin air. 

"Hey" She says simply. 

"Oh Harry this is Holly, Holly this is Harry" I say introducing the two. Harry innocently says hi to her, not knowing she probably knows his blood type by now. Holly is good at getting info. 

"Have you told Harry about the blondes yet?" Holly asks. 

"What are the blondes?" Harry asks me after shutting his locker. 

"It's more who are the blondes. Their a group of girls who date every attractive boy in the school so watch out.  You are fresh meat." I explain calmly guiding him to French class, which is on the other side of school. 

"Are you calling me attractive?" Shit

"We'll you are a boy, you have a pulse, are generally good looking and don't belong to anything like concert band or mathletes?" I say sending him a questioning look. 

"I'm not nerdy if that's what you mean" he replies smiling slightly. 

"Well it has been a while since they have been in relationships so watch out for them"

"And how do I spot these blondes?"

"Well they have fake boobs, fake hair, fake tans and fake attitudes. If she has at least 2 of these qualities. Run for the hills!" I say cheekily, causing Harry to burst into a quiet laugh. 

"Got it!" He says walking behind me into the French class. 

Surprise surprise, Harry and I are placed next to each other in French class as well. This lesson we pretty much just take notes and talk with our friends. Harry is the first to speak. 

"So I was thinking, that since we will be spending a lot of time together, we should probably get to know each other a little better. What do you think?" He asks , peering at me questionably. 

"Sounds like a good idea, what do you want to know?"

"Okay... Who do you live with?" He asks me kicking off the questioning. 

"With my dad and my brother" I say copying more of Madame Clary's messy notes. 

"Are you parents separated?" He asks. I stop writing for a second and consider lying, then I vote against it. 

"Uh no, my mum died a few months ago" I tell him. 

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry" Harry says sadly and I can feel his eyes on me. I turn to him and see he doesn't know how else to reply. 

"That's okay, you didn't know. Well what about you, are any of your parents dead?" I say hoping to lighten the mood. 

"Yeah actually, both of them" he says calmly. I mental face palm myself. 

"I didn't mean it like that, shit I'm really sorry" I say stumbling over my words. Why do I do this!!!

"Oh no it's all fine really, I never met them. My uncle frank adopted me when I was a baby" 

"Oh okay, I'm sorry anyway through" I apologise again 

"For just having met, we are both apologising a lot don't you think!" Harry points out, both of us laugh slightly. 

"I guess so" I say and change the subject. 

For the rest of the lesson we talk about a lot of different things. Sports we play, he does boxing like me which is pretty cool. Bands we like, we both like Fall Out Boy and The Script. Siblings, he has none so I talk about my brother for a little while. Tattoos, he got his parents initials tattooed on his back, a star on his shoulder because he thought it looked pretty cool, and 17 black, when he played rugby as a little kid his number was 17. I learnt he isn't a total bad boy that I thought, he was actually really sweet and I was slowly warming up to him.