Chapter 16

*Scarlett's P.O.V*

I have no idea how long I have slept, it's felt like no time at all, but when I open my eyes, something has changed. I sit up immediately, way too fast.

"Easy there..."I hear Harry's groggy voice say, he places his hand on my back and slowly helps me lie back down again.

"Where are we now!?" I ask him still half asleep, things need to stop changing or I will have a panic attack. Seriously though what gives.

He chuckles and brushes some hair out of my face and tucks it behind my ear. "Your out of the Intensive Care Unit, things are looking up for you!" I giggle, well at least I'm getting better.

"How long was I asleep?" I ask. He looks at his watch "Almost 48 hours"

"You mean I was asleep for 2 days!" I was shocked, I'm not much of a sleeper.

"This is a good thing, the doctor says now you need lots of rest. But don't worry, I didn't leave your side" He smiles at me. He stayed with me for almost 2 days. Now that's commitment.

"Haha thank you, I'm sorry if you got bored!" I chuckle at the thought of him just sitting for two days.

"I'm not, I told Frank about what you said and he said I should stay and skip my training. And for that I thank you!" He says raising our hands, which were still held I might add, and kisses my knuckle.

"Well then your welcome curly!" I say removing my hand from his and messing up his hair.

"Hey not cool snowflake!" He rushes to fix his do and I laugh. Just then, Louis walks into the room with the biggest stuffed lion I have ever seen.

"Well hello to you!" He smiles and closes the door to my room. I point to the lion with my free hand.

"Louis what on earth have you stumbled across in your travels!?" I ask, he looks at it and then chuckles to himself. "This is for you my dear" He brings it over to me and puts it at the foot of my bed and hops down beside it. "Now how are you feeling love?" He asks, an even bigger grin grows on his face once he notices that Harry and I are holding hands, but I ignore it.

"Much better than before, still a little sore though" I tell him, he puts on a pouty face and I copy him. Harry doesn't say anything.

"Well you were drugged beaten and broken over the time of about 14 hours so I think your doing marvellously!"

"Good to know, thank you Louis! Do you guys know who they were?" Louis shrugs his shoulder and so I turn to Harry. Who says nothing.

"Wait, do you know or don't you?" I ask Harry, he doesn't even open his mouth.

"I think I best be going" Louis jumps up and rushes out the door before I can even get a word in.

"Harry...." He sighs and squeezes my hand a little.

"We don't know, they wore gloves so there weren't any fingerprints. The house was under a false name and so was the van the used. We don't even know their names" He says, he sounds so defeated and I know this is killing him.

"One of them was a guy called Bo I think..." I say quietly, he picks his head up. "Sorry?" He asks

"I heard them talking outside, one of the guys called the other one Bo, it may be a fake name but I don't know" He sits up quickly and walks over to the black phone hanging on the wall. After punching in a couple of numbers he begins to talk into the phone.

"Yeah it's me...Hi...She knows one of the names......Okay......Okay..........Yup......Be there soon....Okay" He hangs up the phone and walks back over to me.