Chapter 31

"Scar he isn't here" Harry says again as I scan the restaurant again looking for Bo.

"He was here Harry I'm sure of it" Am I?

"Theres no way he could have disappeared that fast" Harry sighs cutting into his steak, I look up at him.

"You think I'm crazy don't you?" I say, he looks from his place to me.

"I think that that you haven't been out in a while and it scared you a little, your not crazy" I sigh and turn away from him and eat my salmon.

"I was so sure" I say again, doubt filling my voice. "Maybe it was just my mind playing tricks on me" I finish with a small sigh.

"When we get back to Frank, I'll ask him to check in with the people who are watching him, just see what city he's in" Harry tells me.

"Thank you, I'm sorry every time we leave the house something happens like I get kidnapped, you beat the crap out of Louis or I get pulled into training" I say laughing slightly, Harry joins in quietly.

"None of those things were your fault, you got taken because I got careless, I beat the crap out of Louis and Franks the one who roped you into training" He says, mouth half full of veges.

"It isn't your fault I got taken Harry" I say sweetly, leaning forward incase someone heres our conversation.

"I should have seen him" Harry says to himself, but I hear him.

"Harry.." I say, he looks up at me with slightly sad eyes. "Bo, was not, your fault. You rescued me, remember! You brought me back, that was your doing" He smiles at me when I finish, he nods his head.

"I did save you didn't I?!" He replies with a smug look on his face.

"My hero" I say taking another sip from my drink. We talk for a bit more and finish off our meals quickly.

"Ready to go?" Harry asks after paying the bill, I nod my head and stand up to put my coat on. He does the same then grabs my hand and guides me out of the restaurant, thanking the staff as we pass.

"Where do we meet Frank again?" I ask once outside in the cold wind.

"Oh you thought this was the end of our date?!" Harry says tugging me along the sidewalk, once I'm by his side again, he snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me in closer to him.

"Well where are we going then?" I ask smiling at him. Before I know it, we enter a new building.

"What are you planning curly?" I ask him looking around me. We are in one of those arcade places, where they have all those games like the claw, ice hockey, racing games etc. It's doesn't look very busy, there are a few couples our age and a few adults playing on the race car machines.

"I thought you could use a little fun that doesn't involve playing princesses with a three year old" Harry replies to my question, before grabbing my hand and tugging me further inside the building. I smile at him and kiss his lips lightly.

"Thank you" I say simply, he smiles and gestures to the games.

"Where do you want to start?"

"Hmmm, definitely ice hockey" I reply.

"Ohhh, I should warn you, I'm the champion at this game, no-one at HQ can beat me" He says, walking to the side and depositing the right amount of coins into the side of machine.

"Well then Mr. Champion, I've been playing this game since I was tall enough to see over the table and not one person has ever been able to beat me, so don't go easy on me!" I say leaving his side and going to my half of the rink opposite him.

"Bring it on snowy" He says pulling out the puck.

*****************10-15 minutes later*********************

"HAHA I WIN!!" Harry shouts loudly, throwing his hands up in victory. Yes, he did win but only by a little bit.

"Oh how humble of you" I say once he returns to the machine after taking a tiny victory walk, hands still raised.

"My apologies! Congratulations, you almost beat me!!" Harry replies sarcastically, I move from my side of the machine and stand by him.

"Asshole.." I say quietly once I get closer to him.

"Not an asshole" He corrects me "Your a sore loser"

"Oh, insulting your date are we now Styles, dick move" I say parting from him slightly.

"Sorry, loser choses next game!" He says quickly standing by my side, I smile and looks around at the other options.

"Well since I feel very insulted right now!" I say walking over to the claw machine at the side of the room "You can win me a bear" I say tapping the machine with my palm. He smiles and walks over to meet me.

"You seriously want a bear?!" Harry asks laughing whilst pulling out his wallet.

"I do indeed, now hop to it and maybe I'll forgive you for insulting me!" I say, leaning against the side of it as he pops his money into the machine. In no more than ten seconds, Harry was handing me a bear he pulled out from the slot at the bottom.

"There you go, am I forgiven!?" He asks handing me the bear

"I thought that games like this were rigged!" I say, astounding that he had actually managed to win something "Is there anything on this earth you can't do?" I ask, he laughs loudly.

"I can't play football, I suck" He says sighing happily.

"Okay, that I have to see!" I say before his phone rings, he pulls it out and answers it.

"Hey.......okay.......okay.....mhmmm.......okay.....bye" He mumbles and puts his phone away, grabbing my hand. "Frank's a spoil sport, date over" He says, pouting at the end of his sentence, I mimick him before we walk out of the arcade and get into Franks awaiting car out front.

"No drama's tonight children?" Frank asks, looking at us in the rearview mirror.

"Nope" I say quickly, Harry nods beside me and Frank turns his attention back to the road, Harry shoots me a sideways glance, I smile and mouth to him 'he wasn't there'. He grips my hand tighter and faces back to the road in front, I do the same and we don't talk until we get home.

***********8 am next morning**************

"Scar, wake up!!" Gemma's hushed voice whispers, I feel her arms shaking me so I slap her on the arm, to tired for training.

"No!!" I mumble, my face planted into the pillow, muffling my voice. Feeling quite terrible to say the least

"The boys already left for training and I have a cup of tea right here now scooch over I'm freezing!" She huffs, I roll over allowing her to get under the covers on my side of the bed. I sit up in my pyjama's and take the hot cup of tea from her.

"Thank you!" She says sitting herself up in bed and covering herself with the blanket "How was last night?" She asks.

"It was really good, I had a really nice time!" I say smiling.

"What did you end up doing, Harry kicked me out of plans" She said making a sad face at the end.

"We went out to dinner and then he took me to the arcade and won me a bear" I say, pulling the bear of my bedside table and handing it to her.

"Oh how cute!" She said, I cut her off by sneezing very loudly twice. "You okay"

I sniffle and cough slightly. "I don't know, I think I'm getting sick" I say sighing, taking another sip from my tea.

"I'll go, you get some rest okay" She says taking my empty cup of tea out of my hand and putting it on the bedside table. "I will check on you later honey" She says quietly, my eyelids feel immensely heavy and so I curl up into a small ball, tangled in the sheets.

"Thank you" I mumble before quietly hearing the door shut. I fall asleep almost immediately, my new bear tucked under my arm.