Chapter 32

*Harry's P.O.V*

The boys and I were at the gym by 7 am this morning, Frank wanted to bring scar with us but it was so early and we didn't get back till late. I was supposed to be training with Louis today.

"Okay so since I undeniably crushed you last week" I joke as Louis and I step away from the group and towards the punching bags. "Your gonna watch me today" I say putting my gloves on, Louis follows my lead and chucks his on as well.

"Actually, you beat up 'Bo'" Louis corrects me, the image of Scar's face last night when she thought she saw Bo comes flooding into my brain, she looked so afraid. I shake away the feeling and bring myself back to the gym.

"So how did last night go?" Louis asks as we begin to hit the bags, side by side.

"It was good" I say smiling, returning my attention to the bag.

"Okay Mr. Vague, did something happen last night?" Louis asks, I stop and hold the bag by its side and look to him.

I sigh. "She thought she saw Bo at the restaurant" 

"Seriously?" I nod at him. "Well did you tell Frank?"

"I asked him if he knew where he was and then when he said he didn't, I told him" I say, jabbing the bag repeatedly.

"So that's what he's been doing on his phone this morning" Louis says, Frank's been tapping and talking into his phone for about the last hour. Probably talking to some people at HQ.

"Yeah I guess so" I look sideways to see him standing still. "Get back to work" I say sternly.

"Did you see him?" He asks, turning back and throwing a punch to his bag.

"No, and thats the thing" I say stopping and going to stand by him, watching his technique. "Is he always going to be one step ahead of us?" I ask, he stops for a second. 

"What makes you think that?"He asks while paused.

"Well, even with Jack Munroe taking care of his family, Bo found out where they were. Even with us around, they found her school and tried to kill her. They found her at the HQ parking lot and now they've followed us here and not even I saw him!" I growl in frustration, ripping of my gloves and throwing them to the floor.

"Harry mate relax" Louis says stopping with his bag and walking over to me, I walk over to my drink bottle and take a swig.

"We have to get rid of him, if we don't find him something bad will happen" I whip around to face him.

"Leave that to the other guys Haz, they have more training than us!" Louis says frustratedly.

"I can take him, I'm mad enough, I'm strong enough you know I wouldn't hesitate to rip his throat out and feed it to him!" I scream

"Whats going on!?" Niall and Liam rush over, obviously hearing my outburst. 

"He wants to take down Bo" Louis says to them calmly, I'm pacing back and forth, hands on my head frustrated as hell.

"What are you going to do huh, what are you just gonna walk on up to him and say 'hey mate remember all those times you took my girlfriend, yeah your arrested for that' and he's just going to go 'okay' and go with you! You need to let the others handle this!" Niall tries to reason with me, but it's not going to work.

"I'm not going to get him arrested I'm gonna kill him for fuck sake!" I yell and continue pacing, the boys all fall silent.

"Harry....you can't kill him" Liam says quietly.

"Yes I can! If he did that to any person you love you would do the same!!" 

"Wait!!" Louis yells, I stop pacing and lift my hands off my head. Still breathing heavily. 

"Harry did you say love....?" He says quietly, all the boys turn to look at me, expecting an answer. I open my mouth to speak when I hear Frank yell.

"THERE'S BEEN A SIGHTING OF BO IN TOWN WE NEED TO MOVE IN!!"He screams, I don't hesitate before running out the door, the boys close behind me

"WHERES SCAR AND GEMMA? OR THEY OKAY!?" I scream to Frank after we pile into our separate cars.

"There at home they're fine!!" Frank answers, pulling out of the parking lot like a mad man and heading into town, I'm coming for you Bo...