Chapter 34

*Scar's P.O.V*

"What do you know about my mother!?" I ask, still in shock from how fast this is all happening.

"I know quite a bit about your mother actually" Bo replies, pacing back and forth. "Your father and I were best friend growing up, we both entered the secret service and were like brothers to each other, and then came your mother. Don't get me wrong, she was a lovely woman, but all your father wanted to do was be with her. He would follow her around like a lost puppy, sickening really. We got along fine I guess and I was happy when they got married. Your dad kept working alongside me, and we were a great team, legendary some said. But when your mother got pregnant...all that went out the window" He pauses in front of me.

"They both quit the service and that was the end of it all, he just left, your dad did not give one damn about me, and this is my revenge" I sit in shock, my mind buzzing.

"I thought you wanted a chip or something?" I ask once my voice allows me to speak again.

"This is, my revenge, lucky enough for you. Happens to be intertwined with it!" He replies cheerfully. Zayn and Rob are looking up at him helplessly on the floor, Gemma much the same on the kitchen floor.

"Wheres my mother?" I ask him angrily, if possible, his grin grows bigger.

"Oh don't worry darling, she's somewhere safe. I know you don't know where the chip is, but it may help her if you did" He sighs turning away and looking at the photo's hanging on the wall. My mother is alive! 

"I tell you love, your boyfriend is a bright young chap he is!" Bo says, picking up one of the frames off the counter.

"You know him?"

"I did, his parents and I were also good friends, god rest their souls" He replies.

"Did you kill them!?"

"They had the chip. I had to" He says, quickly placing the photo back down onto the counter top. "I met Harry when he was maybe 2 weeks old, cutest little chap he was, always smiling and laughing. I'm glad he ended up with you, this will really help boost his career as a field agent"

"It's not like that" I reply simply.

"Oh yes it is, you don't really think that because of who you are no-one will use you for it!" He laughs.

"He's not using me" I say loudly. He gets up close in my face and begins to whisper

"You have been lied to since the day you were born, you have no idea who you are, who your parents are, or your little boyfriend. I'm going to tell you how it is. Everyone you've ever known and ever loved has lied to you, they are killers...." He pulls away and starts to walk back to his chair, when the phone rings...

*Harry's P.O.V*

"Frank it's been half an hour and the boys aren't replying, I'm getting worried now" I say for the eighth time in the last twenty minutes.

"Call the home phone then" He says, I punch in the number to Gemma's house and it starts ringing..

"Style's residence!?" A male voice answers.

"Who is this?" I ask, though I fear I already know.

"Ahh so thats what the famous Harry Styles sounds like, this is Bo. Can I help with something!?" I've put my phone on loud speaker by now and we are driving back to the house at a rapid speed.

"If you hurt Scarlett I swear to god...." I begin.

"You'll what Styles? Kill me?" He laughs into the phone.

"I will actually" Theres a pause.

"You will have no luck" He replies sickly.

"Then I will die trying, if she's hurt i anyway then your dead!" I spit into the phone.

"If you don't believe me then ask her yourself!" Theres some rattling over the other line.

"Harry..."I hear Scarlett's sweet voice whispering through the phone, she's trying to sound brave but her voice is shaking.

"Are you alright!?" I ask hurriedly, all the boys are listening in as well.

"Yes yes I'm fine" She replies quickly.

"What does he want?The chip" I ask her.

"No, he wants me to go with him...."

"your not going anywhere love dont worry" i say trying to calm her. 

"I love you" she says quickly into the phone before the line is disconnected