Chapter 7

She hates me? I mean i know i am practically ruining her life by taking her away from friends and family but I am doing all of this for her protection. I dont enjoy doing this at all, I dont like seeing her hurt. Just me seeing her under that desk, terrified for her life and not feeling safe with me, I promised myself then and there that I would do everything in my power to make sure that she was safe and sound. I just want to see her smile again, I understand this will take some time to do, but I am more than willing to work for it. I pay for my book and catch Scarlett up in the line. 

"We need to go and board" I say, trying to take her bag from her shoulder as it appears to be too big for her small frame. 

"I got it Harry"She says coldly while swinging her bag back over her shoulder. We walk for a little bit in deafening silence before shes the one to break it. 

"Look, I'm sorry. About what I said in the bookshop i didnt mean it. "She appears to be quite upset as she said it. And only then do I realise that today she has lost everything and she is worried about hurting my feelings....

"Hey dont worry about that okay! It's been a bit of a rough day for you and probably finding out you were getting married to me wasnt going to ease the pain" I'm hopeful that she can feel that she can open up to me, if not now eventually...

"Yeah okay today wasnt the best day of my life but I guess I can start a new one" She sounds totally unconvinced of it though as she looks down at her passport. 

"If it makes it any easier, I only lied to you when I absolutely had to. I want you to trust me" I tell her as we board the plane and find our seats in business class, they were the only two seats together available, Frank has made himself scarce and is now sitting in economy. 

"Okay, so what is true about you?" Scarlett asks. 

"Well ask me anything and i will answer you truthfully. Swear. "

And then the questions begin...

*Scarlett's P.O.V*

"Where were you born?"

"Cheshire, Holmes Chapel"

"Do you have any siblings?"

"I have a sister Gemma who is 21"

"Where are your parents?"

"I was telling the truth when i said they died Scarlett" I kick myself a couple of times feeling like a conplete idiot. 

"How did they die?" He pauses for a moment. 

"Killed in the line if duty." 

"Harry, I'm really sorry to have that happen to you" What else do you say?

"Its okay Scarlett, really I-" 

"Good morning everyone and welcome to your flight service to Washington" Some lady speaks into the overhead. 

I guess im going to washington...