Second Epilogue

***Scar's P.O.V***

"Come on, we can't be late!" I call up the staircase, normally the family is pretty well organised, but on a day with most importance we are of course, not prepared. I pick up my coat from its draped position on the couch and pull it on. I guess you can say, well a lot has happened in my life, not recently, just altogether I guess. Our first daughter Darcy was having her high school graduation, the years have flown by amazingly. We went on to have 4 more kids, yes indeed a big family. After Darcy came Ed and Caiden who are 14 and you guessed it, twins! Then came Jack (after my dad, Harry insisted) and he is 8, and the baby of the family Lola who is 3. Harry and I decided to tell them about the Secret Service but none of the children have any desire to be involved in it, which I am glad about, although Lola doesn't exactly know about it all yet, she will find out when she gets older. 

Harry comes down the stairs first, carrying Lola down with him.

"Let's go!" Harry calls to everyone behind him before putting Lola down and coming to my side. "You look gorgeous" He says kissing my cheek. I open my mouth to reply when Darcy comes running down the stairs, carrying her new high heel shoes in her hands.

"I'm almost ready!" She says to us as she flops onto the couch and hastily puts on her shoes. Ed and Caiden follow down, deep in conversation about something that I don't even want to begin thinking about, I think it's football, but thats Harry's department. Jack trails down the stairs and pulls his gameboy out of his pocket.

"Uh uh" I say, snatching it off him and placing it in my bag.

"What mum!" He whines back.

"This is an important day for your sister and you will bloody well suffer through this very long ceremony like the rest of us!" I whisper growl to him sarcastically.

"But that's going to be soo boring!" He replies. I look around and see that Harry is busy with Ed and Caiden, mixing their shirts, I turn back to Jack and whisper to him.

"If you are good today, and don't complain and are nice to your sister, I will reward you..." He ponders this for a minute.

"By......?" He gestures for me to continue.

"If you are all these things and I am satisfied with your behaviour, then I will by you whatever that new game thingy you and your friends are talking about.." I bribe him, I know, terrible motherly tactics.

"Deal!" He says, hugging me excitedly. It may not be a good tactic, but it sure does work!

"How do I look mum!?" Darcy runs up and asks me.

"You look amazing, I'm so proud of you" I reply, tears welling in my eyes.

"Muuum, you promised you wouldn't cry!" Darcy giggles drawing me into a hug.

"I know, but today my first child is graduating high school...so gosh darn it I am going to cry!" I reply making her laugh, she pulls back and I wipe up my tears with a napkin before pulling myself together.

"Hellooo!!" My mum calls from the open front door, she walks in with my dad.

"Hi Grandma!" Darcy says, excitedly giving her a hug.

"Oh sweetheart you look magnificent!" My mum tells her while Darcy gives my dad a hug.

"Crying already I see Scarlett!?" My dad calls me out, grinning. I nod and shrug my shoulders laughing.

"Big day" I say simply. He nods and ruffles Ed and Caiden's hair.

"Ohh grandad, it took me so long to get it like that!!!" Ed shrieks and hastily flattens his messy hair, dad laughs and pulls each one of them into him, one under each shoulder.