Chapter 9

"Scarlett....Scarlett wake up....we've landed. We gotta go" Harry's sweet voice whispers to me, slightly shaking  me awake. 

"I slept the whole flight?" I ask Harry rubbing my eyes. He just nods and grabs my bag from under the seat. I'm still a little shaken by how fast this is all happening. I stand up and walk into the aisle and make my way out of the plane with Harry following close behind. I look behind me and Harry speeds up slightly and guides me to where we need to go. He wraps an arm around my waist and we find Frank eventually and we are taken to a car with a suited driver. 

He introduces himself as Jason and he and Frank shake hands as he gets into the front seat. Harry sits with me in the back seat and tells me he is one of the guys from the service. It takes about 30 minutes to drive to the location and we drive into an underground parking lot. Its cold and dark and I'm glad we dont have to walk far to get to the elevator. Frank and Jason start to talk to each other in hushed voices which makes me nervous because I am almost certain its about me. Harry reaches for my hand and I accept it. Well come on hes just keeping me calm. I look over at him and give him a smile and interlock our fingers. He sends me back a reassuring smile just as the elevator opened onto a busy office like lobby. Harry guides me out and we walk down a long hallway while Frank shows security his ID or something. Jason goes forward and motions to a boy at the door, who then nods and opens the big heavy doors, I'm amazed by what I see. 

Rows and rows of computers and a big monitor on screen which is blank at the moment. There are some people in suits and some in a special lycra uniform for some strange reason. A man standing around in a suit talking to another man sees Jason and walks over and shakes his hand. 

"Jason good to see you got back alright" He says with a smile on his face.  

"Miss Munroe, my name is Alex Miller and I am the Head of Secret Services" He shakes my free hand. 

"We should all probably talk about your case, please everyone have a seat" He says while everyone else clears the room. Harry gets me to sit down on the couch and he sits beside me. Frank sits on a lounge suite besides us and Jason stays standing with Alex. 

"Now Miss Munroe, you father was a very important part of the team. He was responsible for taking down many criminals in his time"A couple of pictures of my father pop up onto the screen. Him when he was young, with some people in uniforms. He looks really happy. 

"When he retired there were some big people after him, hes managed to put them off with our help for some time. Then he started getting threats against you and Derek and he couldnt bear to think that anything would happen to either of you at the hands of him. So he called us. We have some usual suspects, you know the major criminals who have been released from prison, and those in prison with help from the outside. We are waiting for more information which will lead us to who is sending the threats exactly" 

"What happens to me now?" I ask. 

"Well you will need to be staying here for the next few days until we sort out what will happen for you in the future. We need to sort out a new identity and then teach this to you. I know this must be a lot to take in but your father has great faith in you. He talks a lot about you you know. You will get through this ok" He ends with a smile, he seems like someone dad would be friends with. 

"If you would like to follow me, Harry can introduce you to some people you will become familiar with" And with that, he, Frank and Jason all form a standing circle and talk in low hushed voices. 

Harry grips my hand and take me through to meet some people. There is one guy our age called Rob who seemed like a real good friend of Harrys. 

"Hey man!!Returned so soon huh?!" Rob jogs up and gives him a big hug. 

"Hey Rob good to see you too. Scarlett this is Rob, hes one of my oldest friends" Harry says to me after breaking from Robs grip. 

"Oh I have heard all about you!! Well mostly because ever since Harry heard he was assigned to your case he has been like 'Oh wow I cant wait to meet her' 'Isnt she so pretty'"

"Okay Rob thats enough out of you I think. I might remember that you just did that for me when I next talk to Vanessa!!" Harry blushes slightly after Robs comment. 

"Who is Vanessa?" I ask Rob. 

"Shes one of the other agents our age, super fast super hot and I will kick Harrys ass if he ruins this for me" Rob replies. Harry fakes a scared face at Robs threat which I think makes Rob more upset. 

"Well I'll be damned! Harry Styles I thought you had a big case!!" Says a girl from the corner of the room. She is very tall with blonde thick hair and big brown eyes. And majorly stick thin with long thin legs, so basically every guys dream. Harry breaks away his hand from mine and walks over to her and gives her a big hug. I hear Rob scoff from beside me. 

"Oh my gosh, your her aren't you. Your Mr Munroes daughter. Oh wow it is so amazing to meet you. I cannot believe you didnt tell me you were protecting Scarlett Munroe!" Vanessa says slapping Harry on the arm playfully. Harry hasnt been able to wipe the smile off his face since she got here. This shouldnt bother me but it does, which annoys the hell out of me. 

"Yup thats her now stop fangirling" Harry says laughing at Vanessa. She hasnt said one word to me and she is literally 5cms away from my face. Even her breath smells perfect. 

"Hi. I'm Agent Vanessa Donald and it is such a pleasure to meet you Miss Munroe" 

"Why does everyone keep calling me Miss Munroe?! You can call me Scarlett please!!" I say to a very nervous Vanessa. 

"You are basically royalty here Scarlett. Plus you are my fiance and all so they have some respect" 

"Wow hold the effing bus!! You guys are engaged?" Rob butts in

"Security reasons" I say simply. 

"Im thinking a June wedding!" Harry jokes making us all laugh except for Vanessa. I think shes a bit hurt about finding out Harry is engaged to her idol. Oh well!