Chapter 42

My alarm clock is ready to wake me up way before I'm ready, why didn't I sleep...because I'm so fricking nervous for today. All the boys did last night was tell me horror stories from their first training sessions. Liam passed out, Zayn broke his toe and I think that Louis fractured his shoulder.. I still have no idea what happens in these sessions, but I know it's not going to be good. I smack my alarm and roll reluctantly out of my warm bed and wince when my feet touch the cold hardwood floor. I hop across the floor quickly and grab my sports gear before running to the bathroom. I flick on the light which activates the heated flooring and wait to feel my feet again. Once I'm warm, I peel off my clothes and hop into the shower. I find sometimes that showering in the morning can really wake you up and I'm going to need all the help I can get so I don't have to leave in a body bag.I put on my gear polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=83951720  and tie my hair into a ponytail, then I join the boys downstairs.

"You pumped Munroe!?!?!" Louis asks me excitedly as I enter the kitchen.
"Oh yeah.."I say sarcastically.
"Your gonna be fine, don't even worry about it!" Harry says joining me behind the counter.
"But you know my track record, I get injured very easily!" I reply, he stifles a laugh before speaking again.
"You wont get hurt I'm sure of it" He says giving me a comforting smile, though I don't believe him, I smile back to him before Frank comes bounding down the stairs with a wickedly giddy smile on his face.
"Lets go everyone!" He announces to us all who have gathered in the kitchen. Harry practically drags me out the door as the nerves begin to set in. We both climb into the back seat of the first car with me in the middle, Harry on my left, Niall on my right, Liam in the front seat beside Frank who's driving, the others all climb into the second car which will follow behind us.
"So what exactly am I going to be doing today?" I ask Frank once we get on the road.
"Well, just what the boys do really" He replies calmly. Flashbacks come to me from when I've seen the boys train. Lifting super heavy weights, running super fast for long periods of time, fighting each other in the boxing ring and collapsing on the floor afterwards. They've been doing all this stuff for god knows how long and he expects me to just jump in and follow there lead? The car comes to a stop and I realise we have reached the gym way sooner than I hoped. I reluctantly get out of the car and follow the others quickly into the gym, I am not in the mood to catch a cold any time soon. The gym is empty for some unknown reason because it's a Saturday morning and thats usually packed about now. Frank sets me up with exercises like sit ups, push ups, lunges and lifting some weights and let me tell you it is flipping hard keeping up with these boys, I'm exhausted within the first 2o movements, but my ultra competitive self makes an appearance and I want to keep up if not even better these boys at their own game. After an hour of killing myself doing these exercises, Frank drags me immediately to one of the treadmills and instructs me to get on.
"Now I'm gonna bump up the speed at different times to see how fast you can run, okay?" He asks starting the speed at a steady jog.
"Fine but if I get a nice treadmill track on my face your paying for my plastic surgery" I say sarcastically, though wobbly on my feet, I manage to keep a steady pace
"Deal" He chuckles increasing the speed more and more. In no time at all, I'm running like Usain Bolt on steroids and I feel like my lungs are on fire.
"I..think...this..is...my limit Frank!" I huff out finally.
"Little longer..."He says completely oblivious to my pain and increases the speed a little more. I look to find the boys running a few machines down and I may be seeing things because I have no oxygen to spare for my brain, but I may be running faster than them.
"Boy's she's faster than you come on!" Frank yells over to them, confirming my theory. I look forward and try and keep up with the pace so I don't fly off the back of the machine. It's only when my stomach wretches that I jump of the machine and stand on the sides gripping the sides of the machine and steadying my breath. My machine slows down and I step on it to slide off the back and onto the floor, lying in a pool of sweat (yummo) and catch my breath, Frank is soon hovering above me.
"Nice job sweetheart" He says before yanking me too my feet. I almost fall back onto him, as if I've forgotten how feet work. Slowly my vision clears up sort of and I'm not having a complete heart attack.
"Looks like she's ready for boxing boys!" Frank announces when my lungs begin to work calmly. I look to where his attention is directed and see all the boys finished with their machines and heading to the boxing ring. I don't produce any words so I am silent when Frank drags me over to the ring and hands me a pair of gloves.
"Are you shitting me right now?" I say looking at him like he's sprouted antenna and started speaking ancient Greek to me.
"Nope, gloves on" He says seriously, I slowly put the gloves on and hit him in the shoulder once I'm done, he turns around after speaking with Louis and looks at me blankly.
"I'm giving you your training instructions, you may not want to injure me or you can do 100 burpee's!" He says giving me that look that your mum gives you, kinda like the 'do you really wanna go there' look, to which the answer is always....
"No I'm good" I say to him, he smiles before pointing to Harry.
"You, are going to verse Harry" He says, Harry looks to me and smiles boastingly.
"Okay now your shitting me that is totally unmatched plus do you really want to teach your nephew that hitting girls is okay!?" I rant to him, hoping to get my wimpy ass out of this.
"Okay first of your running faster than he is right now and have about as much strength as he does plus would you rather verse a girl? Cause I heard that Vanessa is back in Washington and I can get her on the first flight ou-"
"No no no, I think I'm warming up to this idea" I cut him off, we don't need that girl around when I'm all sweaty and gross.
"Excellent then get your ass into that ring" He points to where Harry is already standing, looking extremely pleased with himself, I ignore the urge deep down inside to whisper back to Frank 'my father will hear about this' but I don't think he will get that Harry Potter reference (:P)

"Okay" Louis says as he puts my head gear on for me "Harry injured his shoulder last week so maybe try and hit him hard there, you know, in the name of sport"
"Are you telling me where to hit your best friend and my fiancé?" I ask him laughing.
"Yes I'm serious you have to wipe that smile off his face he thinks he's got you beat" He replies before slapping me on either side of the head gear.
"Whatever can't I just go in and pass out because just say the word and I will be on the floor"I say.
"I will not be on team loser so prepare to win if not for yourself but for me!" He replies sassily before jumping out of the ring and leaving me to my own devices. Harry has enough time to just turn around before Frank begins to speak.
"Okay kids, two minutes and then we all can go home. Whoever is on the ground after two minutes wins bragging rights and I will personally make them a cocoa when we get home. Harry no punching where you know it will hurt and Scar no kicking where you know it will hurt" Frank says making us all, even him laugh.
"Ready Munroe?!" Harry asks with a smirk on his face. I hit my gloves together and raise my hands.
"Bring it on Harold!" I say menacingly but can't help but break into a smile. 
"Begin!!" Frank shouts and the boys start yelling support, Harry and I move in towards each other. Both our arms in blocked position. I take my opportunity and punch him in the gut, he was doing a bajillion sit ups before so of course that hurt. He hunches over slightly wincing and pulls himself back up. I knock him in the head a couple of time and he tries hitting me in the stomach, for pay back I guess, normally the hits wuould never have hurt but after the excruciating morning I've had, they hurt like mother fathers! The two minutes is almost up and I manage to hit Harry hard enough on his shoulder to knock him off of his feet and onto the ground, two seconds later I hear.
"TIMES UP!!!" I throw my hands up in victory before collapsing onto the floor beside Harry.
"Are you okay he asks" A little attentive when I crumble to pieces beside him. I manage a nod before puffing out.
"Maybe I should get into surveillance instead of this..." I giggle pulling off my gloves and throwing them at Frank, who's outside the ring.
"Come on you two..." I hear vaguely, I feel Harry get up beside but I stay on the floor.
"I honestly don't think I can get up" I say wiping some sweat from my forehead with my sweat band. 
"Come on then.." Harry says to himself as he scoops me off the floor and carries me bridal style out of the ring.
"Mhm thank you.." I say resting my head on his shoulder.
"It's okay snowy" He says sweetly standing by the door and waiting fro Frank to follow after us. Frank opens the door and Harry carries me out to the car....