Chapter 12

"So how long are you here for?" Niall asks me while we are all sitting in the gym. After yelling at them for making a lot of noise, Frank insisted that I get to know these boys and hang out with Harry for the day. 

"I have no idea, Harry?" I respond. I didn't even know i was going anywhere. 

"We aren't sure where its best to locate her" Harry tells them and they all nod in response, must be some agent morse code or something. 

"See, I dont get told anything" I add. 

"Oh come on I havent left you completely out of the loop! Ive done my best!" Harry rushes to defend himself. 

"Yeah okay curly"I say. 

"Now I heard a rumour from somewhere that you two were engaged?" Louis waves his finger between Harry and I. 

"Yes thats true" Harry answers as if its the most normal thing ever. 

"How long have you two known each other?" Zayn asks us. Harry and I both look at each other and answer in unison. 

"4 days" This earns us some very confused looks from everyone except Rob, who ofcourse knows everything. 

"Guys chill, Chief said it would be best for Scarlett's protection if she came under a new legit last name. Its totally by the book" Rob informs everyone. 

"I even had to ask Mr Munroes permission" 

"Okay so my dad completely forgets to mention that he's given me away to a total stranger" I answer. 

"I thought we went over this, we aren't strangers!" Harry pushes me slightly in a joking way. Frank walks in and asks to borrow Harry for a little while. On the way out Harry turns to the boys and says. 

"Dont break her"

"I'm not a toy" I yell back to him. 

"Yeah yeah. Tell that to your 3 broken arms and 2 broken legs!!" He yells to me. The bastard checked my medical records. 

"Going back to the subject of your engagement. You probably know more about Harry then we dis the first time we met him" Liam tells me. 

"What makes you say that?"

"Well.. Harry is a very closed up guy. It took him ages to warm up to us and even longer to trust us" Louis says. 

"And?" I ask. 

"You and Harry seem really close already" 

"Well I have been in his company non stop over the past 3 days. Still though I dont know as much as I would like to considering he is my fiancé" 

"Yeah I guess. But dont worry, once you get to know him. You will totally fall for him!" Niall says causing the boys to all nod in agreement. 

"I beg your pardon?"

"Oh come on he isnt a bad looking guy! And you two make an adorable couple!" Rob says. 

"Oh shut up Rob! I just met him guys. And you just met me how can you tell I'm just going to fall for him?" I ask them all folding my hands over my chest. 

"No one can deny the Styles charm"

"The what?"

"The Styles charm" Zayn continues. "Is the ability to attract anyone women he chooses by just talking to her. He puts her under a spell"

"Well we have talked a lot and I'm not under any spell" I retort making them all grin. 

"You will eventually my little one, dont worry your time will come. And my instincts tell me he would NOT turn you down!" Louis says excitedly.