Epilogue

"Merry Christmas!!!!!!!" Gemma yelled excitedly, hopping into my bed.

Indeed it was christmas day, but I wasn't very excited. You see, Harry was in the middle of the Caribbean on a job and I had no way to contact him, or know when he would be back home. So today was not a very happy christmas for me.

"Merry Christmas Gem Gem" I say as she pulls me in for a hug. Gemma, Frank and Ella were all staying at my place for the christmas period, even though she only live about a block away, she felt it necessary and who was I to decline her company.

"Come on get up little one" She says finally, standing up and throwing my bed covers back, causing me to groan at the cold. "I will be expecting you downstairs in half an hour!" She calls over her shoulder as she exits the room. For staying in my house for christmas, she was totally running the show.

I stand up and rush from the bedroom Harry and I shared and went over to our bathroom and ran the hot water. I peeled my clothes off and quickly escaped the cold by jumping into the warm and foggy shower.

After our wedding, Harry and I went on our honeymoon which was paid for by Harry's work (otherwise known as the bank of my dad) and were there for a couple of weeks before returning back to England. And no before you ask, we do not have any kids yet. I climb out of the shower and put on the festive outift Gemma requested that I wear. I was relieved that the sweater hid my bump which was growing a little more everyday, oh yeah I'm pregnant! I found out after Harry left and I wanted him to know first, so I'm four months pregnant and have been keeping it a secret for 3 months now, and with all the family around i don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to hide it. Only Gemma knew, she was the one who took me to the doctor when I got really bad morning sickness. She found out when I did, so there was no hiding that. My family knows I went to the doctor because I was sick, but i made Gemma swear on her life not to tell anyone what the outcome of that doctors appointment was.

I place the antlers on my head and go downstairs to find the entire family in the kitchen .

"Merry Christmas darling" Mum calls out as I appear in the entrance way, causing everyone t come forward and wish me happy festivities. I smile and hug everyone before going and helping Frank with the salads. Mum and Dad were both working on the stuffing and Gemma was keeping Ella out of trouble in the living room. 

"You want something to drink honey?" My mum asks, wiping her hands of stuffing.

"We've made some coffee if you want some?" She adds, I shake my head, knowing it's bad to have anything high in caffeine when your pregnant.

"No I'm alright thanks" I say smiling as she and dad begin to set the dining room table.

"You sad Harry's not here?" Frank asks beside me. I stop cutting the cucumber for a second and look up at him.

"Of course I am" I reply sadly before I continue to chop at it.

"Do you know when he's going to be back?" I ask him.

"Could be a few more weeks, can't give you a definite date though" He replies washing his hands.

"That's okay" I say adding the cucumber to the salad.

"Hey" He says, I look over at him. "Come here" He says opening his arms. I go to him and he gives me a comforting hug.

"This is the longest we have been apart in the 4 years we've known each other" I realise out loud. He breaks the embrace when he hears the doorbell ring through the house.

"Who could that be?" I ask, wiping up a couple of tears. 

"I invited a work colleague, hope you don't mind" Dad calls as he leaves the room to answer the door.