The Separation and Reconciliation

Author's Note: Everybody has been asking me "Why why?! How come Bey cheated?! How come Michael hit her?!" I smile when I read all your comments. Ladies and gentlemen...it all happens for a reason....

Michael's POV

I laid in my bed alone. Princess and Prince-Monroe were asleep next to me. I replayed everything that happened two weeks ago. We were supposed to be having a candle light dinner... I stared at Princess. She took after her mother. I picked her up and hugged the little four month old. "Mmhmm," Princess grumbled. I looked down. "Mmhmm," I repeated back. Princess held my hand and stared at me. I stared at her and looked up. I sighed and turned out the light. The twins both fell asleep in my bed.

I sat quietly in the studio. I glanced over at the little red sweater on the chair. It was Bey's. I turned back and laid down on the couch in the studio. I was downstairs in the basement of Neverland. Not one person on the staff made eye contact with me after last night and I was surprised when Solange was still here. I sighed and closed my eyes and thought about everything in the past year.

First Memory.....

"Michael I love you so much," Bey whispered in my ear. I smiled as we sat together at the Met Gala Ball. "Tonight, I have something special for you," I whispered back. Bey grinned at me as she held my hand. Her engagement ring dazzled on her finger. I kissed her ear softly. "Say my name...say my name," I sang softly to her.

Second Memory....

"I'm not good at climbing trees!!" Bey hollered at me. I laughed as I scaled the tallest in Neverland with a swift movement. I looked down and saw Bey pouting. I sighed and came back down. "I'll help you," I whispered. I picked her up my her waist and placed her on the tree. Bey squealed as she climbed it. I climbed up behind her and helped her reach the top. I sat on the thickest branch and helped Bey sit by me.

She gasped. "Oh my God," she whispered. Beyonce and I looked out over Neverland. The sun was rising. Bey giggled and held me tight, for she was afraid of falling. I held her close to me. "I got you," I whispered. Bey looked up at me and batted her eyelashes. She smiled and gave a quick peck of the lips on my cheek. I felt them flush red in response. Bey laughed. "You look so cute when you blush," she said softly. I  smiled. "Look the sun is about to come up." I found myself holding Bey close against. I felt her heart beat faster as she was amazed by the sun rising. 

"You do this everyday?" Bey asked.

I nodded. "I do it alone," I informed her. Bey chuckled and held my face in her hands. "Now you've got a companion to join you." She leaned in and pressed her lips against mine like once before. Our second kiss! I smiled in the midst of her lips on mine and grabbed her by her waist. "I don't mind a little company."

"Michael!!" I opened my eyes and noticed Solange standing over me. I covered my eyes with my hands and shouted, "Go away!" Solange scoffed and took a seat in the chair. "You're just going to sit here and sulk about what the hell you've done?" I shot up. "Your big sister cheated on me," I hissed. "Don't you start getting mad at me sir! I'll beat the King of Pop's ass and not think twice about it!" Solange had her hand up, threatening to hit me.

I frowned and laid back down on the couch. "I know," Solange said in a calm voice, "both of y'all messed up. I understand. It's ok for a couple to screw up-"

"But it's not ok for a woman to cheat on her husband with another man in her husband's bed," I mumbled.

"Goddammit Michael, hush!!! I'm trying to mend you all back together! Now let me talk!" Solange hollered. I crossed my arms and sat back. "Fine..continue." Solange rolled her eyes. "You screwed up. Beyonce screwed up. Everyone is in the wrong in some form or fashion. Number one: Yes Beyonce cheated on you and you have every God given right to be mad at her, but that doesn't mean you knock the shit out of her! Michael you were raised better than that, I know you were! Michael, you're turning into Jay and that's the worst thing a man could become."