Chapter 2: A dangerous man

We get back to a road and I get in the back seat of a black car. They drive off before my body can even stick to the leather and I tell them where I'm staying.
"What's with the bruises?" Dean asks looking back through the mirror after a few minutes of silence.

I grab my arm embarrassed "oh, uh, it was that thing" I say sheepishly in a low voice, still confused about everything that just happened and not recalling what to call it.

"Nice try, those are at least a few days old" he smirks proudly at his deduction.

"It's nothing" I return still gazing out the small back window.

Dean goes to say something but Sam interjects "drop it, Dean!" He grunts. Im thankful for him stopping the driver and when I glance at the two of them I see Dean rolling his eyes before he turns the radio up.

I look out the window and rub my arms like I would if it were cold. As the road goes on I try to cover up the bruises and keep my brain trained at the passing trees and rain droplets.

"You live in a motel?" Sam asks me as we pull up to the Chime Inn.

"I do tonight" I say opening the door to the car.

"We can drive you where you need to go" Sam replies "wherever it may be" he adds on.

"I need to go far away from here" I mumble under my breath.

"What was that?" Dean asks me, eyebrows raised looking at me from the rear view mirror.

"Nothing. Look.." I say getting out and walking towards the check in office "thank you, for saving me, but I really need sleep right now. This is perfect." I explain as they follow me.

"I don't think you've processed what we told you" Sam tries to explain to me.

I turn around outside the office door "no, I haven't." I admit to him "and I don't think I want too. This is insane. I don't even know what to do with myself most of the time, and especially right now.. And I don't really care to even try at this point in time" I try to explain to them and myself how I'm processing everything.

I go to push the door open but Dean holds it closed with his foot and I look at him impatiently.

Sam speaks "here's my number. If you have questions, call us" he hands over a piece of paper and a cell number is written on it.

"I can do that." I say smiling to them. Dean let's go of the door "bye Sam, bye Dean" I say walking passed them and into the office. They don't follow me in and I order a room for one night and pay in cash.

I get a queen sized bed and fall into it quickly. I know I need to shower but can't drag myself up just yet. After a few minutes laying there my head begins to race with what Sam and Dean told me. About windigos and ghosts and vampires. My heart races and I can't stop my brain from moving. I get up to take a shower to try and push it out of my head. When I'm done, I wrap myself up in the towel and crawl into the bed.

I'm awoken to the door of the motel room being busted open from the outside. I scream out in fright but a hand is covering my mouth quickly. I wriggle around but I'm quickly over powered and my hands are held above my head and his body weight is dispersed over me. "You think you can run from me, bitch!" I'm slapped across the face. "Damn it, he found me." I say to myself trying to get away from his grip.