The Chapter With So Much Drama

Beyonce's POV

I stirred up my coffee with my straw and sipped it. Jose and I hadn't said a word to each other since he fell asleep in my bed. I finally saw him sitting by himself on the patio. I walked out to him. "Hey Jose!" He looked up at me over his sunglasses. "Good afternoon Mrs. Jackson." I sighed and took a seat in front of him. "Please, whatever has been going on...I'm sorry." Jose chuckled as he smoked his cigar.

"Oh Mrs. Jackson. Your kind intriuges me."

My kind?!

"Um, what do you mean by 'my kind'?" I would like to know that answer. "I like women like you, but of course there is no such thing as a woman like you because you are unique and different." I smiled. "Thanks that means a lot." Jose smiled as he puffed a cloud of smoke in the air. "You and Michael....are made for each other. I really wish you the best of luck." i smiled. "Well that's nice Jose. I wish you the best of lluck as well. In a time like this, we need all the prayers and luck we can get." Jose nodded.

"But...I've always wondered something," Jose whispered. "What's that?" Jose had stood up and was standing behind me. "What it would feel like to have something you know you can't get. Like for example, a mother tells her son that he can't buy any icecream. It's a hot summer day and all the kids have icecream except that one boy. Now what would you do?" 

"I'd give him some icecream. At least a small amount y'know?" Jose nodded and stood behind. "Just a small amount?" I nodded. "Even if that boy knew he would probably get in trouble for getting some?" I nodded again. "Jose you want some icecream? I have Blue Bell in the fridge!" I stood up but Jose grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me back down. 

"Listen to me, Beyonce." Jose leaned down. I closed my eyes as I inhaled the passionate scent of Cuban cigars, and spices. Jose smelled like a Hispanic dream boat. I glanced up at him. "Sometimes getting in trouble for something as sweet as icecream is worth it." 

Jose still had his hands on my shoulders. He squeezed them gently and rubbed my arms down. I felt my body respond in a certain way that Michael didn't do. I smiled and felt Jose press his lips against my bare shoulder. 

"I want you," Jose confessed. "But you can't have me," I whispered. Jose laughed and rested his head on my shoulder. "I know, but I've had my eye on you for a long time, Mrs. Jackson. Ever since you were in that little group. I saw perform for the first time in New York." I gasped. "You saw me then?" I whispered. Jose went, "Mmhmm," and gently ran his hands over my arms to my torso.

I found myself leaning back into him.

"Michael's gone with his brother for a while. They're at the gym in Downtown L.A. The house is empty and the twins are down for a nap." Jose chuckled seductively in my ear.

"Are we propsing an affair?" I smiled and grabbed Jose's hand. "Why not?" I whispered, "I'm a grown woman."

Michael's POV

I was on the treadmill running a mile. Jermaine and Janet were on either side of me running too. "So Michael how's you and Beyonce?" Jermaine asked. I grinned and sped up my treadmill. "Wonderful man. We're thinking about another baby." Janet whooped. "Michael's got a taste of Bey now he don't wanna let go," she announced. I rolled my eyes and leaned over to punch her in the arm.

We got off the treadmills and walked outside to the running track by ourselves. Jermaine stayed back to talk to a personal trainer who tried to hit on. Janet and I walked around the track. "So you and Beyonce," She announced. "What about me and Beyonce?" "Are you happy?" Janet asked. I nodded slowly. "Janet what's wrong with you?" "Nothing," she replied.

I stopped walking and stared at her. "Is there something you want to tell me?" Janet shook her head. "Be happy Michael and watch out for her. She needs you." I knew that. I sighed and grabbed Janet's shoulders. "Janet you don't have to worry," I replied, "I love Beyonce and I love you. You girls are my rock." Janet smiled and kissed my cheek. "Love you Applehead." I smiled. "Love you Dunk." Now I wanted to go home and get to my one Queen I've been waiting on...Beyonce.