Chapter 13 Shinigami on the Picture

DISCLAIMER: ALAN HUMPRIES AND ERIC SLINGBY ARE BOTH ORIGINAL CHARACTERS OF YANA TOBOSO.

NOTE: IN THIS FANFIC ALAN HAS NO ILLNESS CALLED “SHI NO TOGE” OR “THORNS OF DEATH”.

“Mattaku…. Hey scums! We’ve got loads of work to do. Move it!”

“EHHHHHH???? But we had just overtime last night! William-kun give us a break.” Eric slingby,  whinned. A blonde hair guy combed to one side of his head while the other side of his hair is black and ties into cornrows. He has blue tinted glasses and like all grim reapers he has yellow-green eyes.

Ronald Knox and Grell Sutcliff nods at the comment of fellow-reaper. William on the other hand adjusts his glasses with his death scythe and coldly stares at them.

SFX: Shudder

His subordinates swallowed hard.

 “I don’t have a choice the higher ups order me…. I mean us.”

“Hmmm…. Alright William-kun can I ask the details of the work?” Alan Humphries spoke as he sits on Eric’s lap. He is a young man with short brown hair and a slight form. Similar to all reapers he wears glasses, black suit though his tie is a bullock and has yellow-green eyes.

 Alan and Eric are best of friends but a lot of shinigami thinks there’s more. It is even rumored that they’re lovers because of their closeness…. Grell even fantasizes to start a relationship with Sebastian.

“Alas! Someone who thinks our work is extremely important and should not be neglected! Thank you Alan Humphries…. [Clears throat] Souls of missing children are filing up on the ledger as of now other teams retrieved 500 of them as well as their cinematic record.”

(0_0)

“As for us…. I’m afraid we’ll collect a thousand.”

“Thousand?!” Grell shrieked.

“Aa… just when I thought I could attend at the general section’s party fuu fuu….” Says Ronald.

“When will we start?”

“Effective today. Grell Sutcliff…. Grell Sutcliff… Are you listening?”

 Ronald tap Grell’s shoulder. 

“H-Ha?”

William’s face speaks annoyance same as with Alan who shares the same feelings to those who break the rules or slack off.

“Okay! I’m going…” Grell pouts.

“That devilish fiend/vermin/savage beast/leech/hound ‘butler’ and his master are involved.” Inform William.

 Grell stand ups, wore his red coat with his death scythe. “Minna-san, what re you waiting for? Let’s go to work! Ahahahahaha.” 

William T. Spears handed them each of their assignments as noted by Ronald Knox, Grell’s mission involves the Rosenburg family which he is very excited about.

At the rooftop garden

Tenjou Academy Campus

“Sebby ~ chan!!!!!”

 Sakaura was in the middle of light reading while Sebastian’s pours her Ceylon tea when out of nowhere Grell tries to steal a kiss on Sebastian in his excitement over seeing him but his face landed on the freshly baked cake. 

“ATSUI (HOT)!!!!!”

“Watch it shinigami!”

“This is like a big guilt of death.”

“That’s wise death.”

The grim reaper wiped all of the icing on his face. “Know what every time a big task is on, you two are always involved.”

“Do iu imi da (What do you mean?).”

“Kid…. I mean young lady what I’m trying to say is---------------“

“Don’t mind other’s business.”

“Will…!”

Sebastian readied his silver knives and fork.

“No need to be on guard you leech. We just came by to get that stray shinigami.”

“By all means… Disposed him.”

Grell blew kisses on Sebastian in which the latter is on extreme disgusts...

William snapped his fingers and a group of glass wearing men appeared out of nowhere. Alan and Eric grabbed Grell on the shoulders and dragged him away.

“I’ll find ways for us to meet my dar-----“William grabbed Grell’s hair.

“Will… that hurts… ow….”