epilogue

[third person]

"You guys sure were loud last night," Hoseok smirked as the couple walked downstairs. Almost in sync, they both rolled their eyes.

"Your fault for spending the night here," Yoongi said. "Plus, it was my birthday."

"Hope you were protected," Hoseok hummed.

Hoseok had finally realized that his hyung and Quinn were a thing now, and it was going to stay that way. He accepted it, though, and went by the motto you snooze you lose.

"Hurry, we've got practice. I'll be in the car," Hoseok said, leaving the two in the kitchen. Yoongi sighed.

"Must be hard being an idol, right?" Quinn asked, swallowing the food she had in her mouth. Her boyfriend sighed again, shrugging.

"Eh, not yet, at least. I mean, it won't be too hard, right? I'm Min Yoongi," he said confidently, which rose a chuckle out of Quinn.

"Right, you're Min Yoongi." She smiled, and he did too. "Now shoo, you have practice and I have work." Yoongi gave her a passionate kiss before quickly leaving their shared apartment.

Little did he know, being an idol would be extremely hard, and even Min Yoongi had to crack at some point. But he'd always have his band members and a loving girlfriend to support him.

As soon as the door closed, Quinn's phone rang. Stuffing the rest of her breakfast into her mouth, she answered quickly. "Hello?" she said, but it didn't exactly come out that way due to the noodles in the way.

"You actually answered!" Nari's voice exclaimed over the phone.

"No I didn't," Quinn said, then hung up.

Let's just say a certain blonde boy had finally told her what he really was doing, and so she wasn't talking to a certain backstabbing girl anymore. Of course, she wouldn't nearly be as mad if this was the first time this had happened.

But it was the third, so.

Meanwhile, back at the dance studio, the boys were working on the choreography for their new song, We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2. They didn't know it yet, but they would make it. Bangtan would capture the hearts of millions soon enough.

"Hey guys, what if we all showed our abs this time?" Jimin suggested. No one agreed, but in the end they would have to.

Yoongi, looking over his band members, realized he wouldn't change a thing about how life was going. He was about to start doing what he loved, and he had people to share it with. He was in a relationship with a woman he truly loved.

Sure, there would be bumps in the road, but he had people there for him. And sure, there would be bumps in the road with them, but that was healthy. It would be okay.

Everything would be okay.

the end. officially.

author's note. potentially long idk.

OKOK SO NOW ITS AT AN END.
i know it was super short, but there wasn't really anything else i needed to say.

this has been a long ass journey oh my god. i started this in july?? i think. yeah, july. i never even expected it to get this far, but it did, and i'm so thankful for everything.

i'd like to thank some people for their support.

  sincerelytop : thank you so much for all of your feedback and advice and encouragement. it was all helpful, and i'm very thankful that you stumbled upon my story. ily girl

yoongia : you're always one of the first people to read my chapters lmao and i enjoy talking to you so much. i appreciate all the freak outs we've had over pm and ily

beaYOUtiful143 : despite having little to no time to be on wattpad, you've always found a way to read this. i'm very thankful for that, you've helped me with writers block, and encouraged me. thank you so, so much.

and a thanks to oddkpop KxYoongi and yoongj
if i didn't mention you, pLEASE tell me omg

thank you, i love you all.
-hannah

OH WAIT

GUYS I HAVE A NEW STORY COMING OUT AND ITLL BE A SPINOFF OF THIS OK LOOK FORWARD TO THAT

ITS CALLED "COFFEE BOY" BUT I MIGHT CHANGE THE NAME IDKY

ALRIGHT BYE ILY