fourteen + pool party

[suga]

It was a Saturday night, stars out and the temperature just right. ((*aggressively plays got7 in the background*)) Quinn was at my side, her head on my shoulder while the rest of Bangtan messed around. Pixza, chips, and other junk food was sprawled out in the middle of our circle. Our video had reached two million views, so we were having a backyard celebration at Rap Monster's. Honestly, it was a perfect night.

I placed a soft kiss on Quinn's forehead, but she sat up, not even acknowledging it.

"Jimin, can I talk to you for a second?"

Ouch. Jimin over me? He nodded, a little surprised. They stood up and went inside, closing the door. What was so secretive that they couldn't share with the whole group? What was so secretive that they had to go inside to talk about it?

Recently, it seemed like everything was getting Quinn's attention except for me. School, work, Amber and Mi Cha, Hoseok, and now Jimin. I kind of wanted to strangle him right now.

When they came back, I expected Quinn to return to her spot, but she sat next to Jimin. They were too close for my liking as well.

But it's not like she'd leave me for Jimin, right? I mean, he was too young for her.. and he wasn't her type, was he?

Our song was starting to decrescendo.

::

"Aish, calm down! What are you being so jumpy for?" I groaned at V, who was hopping around the room like an overactive bunny. Well I mean, that's what he is, but still.

"Did you guys see?" he asked excitedly.

"See what?" Jin asks, sitting up.

"Our video! It's reached ten million views!" he shouted, jumping up and down again. The rest of us all looked between each other, scoffing with disbelief.

"Ten million?" we all ask unanimously. V shakes his head eagerly, on the verge of bursting. There was a loud cheer throughout the living room, all of us sounding our excitement.

"Well you know what this calls for," Rap Monster said, standing. We all look at him. "A pool party, of course!" Another cheer rang.

"Ever since we starting dating I've been dying to see you in a bikini, jagiya," I said, giving her a smirk. She rolled her eyes.

"Who says I even own a bikini, huh?" she responded, raising an eyebrow at me. I pouted. "I do have one.. but I don't know if it still fits." Quinn pursed her lips, and I smirked again.

We all head back to our own places to change into our swimwear, a report back to Rap Monster's when we're all done. Quinn and Hoseok were the last to return, and I was quite disappointed when she showed up with her shirt and shorts still on.

The maknaes eagerly jumped into the pool, making a big splash. Rap Monster and Jin followed a little less excitedly, gradually making their way in. I waited for Quinn at the pool side, my legs dangling  off the side.

Quinn was changing behind Hoseok for some reason, and slowly walked out from behind him, her arms crossed in front of her stomach. She made her way over to me, sitting down next to me.

"Babe, you're going to have to remove your arms for me to enjoy what you're wearing," I chuckle as she sat down next to me. She shot me an annoyed look, rolling her eyes. I just laughed and kisses her, pulling her arms away from her sides. We fell backwards, me on top of her, but I didn't stop.

"Min Yoongi! There are young eyes in the vicinity!" Jin's voice rang out. I groaned and sat up, Quinn taking this opportunity to push me into the pool. Her laughter could be heard as I swam to the surface. I loved that sound.

"Hey! Hyungs! We finally have an even number, we should have a chicken fight!" Jungkook suddenly announced, his head snapping up. We all agreed, teaming up.

"Jagiya, get on my shoulders," I say, patting them. The smile that was on her face falters, and she purses her lips again, her eyebrows furrowing. "What's wrong?" I ask, a little worried.

"Um.." Quinn mumbled hesitantly. "Okay.." I backed up to the side of the pool, where Quinn swung her legs onto my shoulders. I pulled on her calves to adjust her position, then headed over to the other guys. Jin was on Rap Monster's shoulders, Jungkook on Jimin's, and V on J-Hope.

"Squish, squish," I said, using my dialect as I lightly squeezed Quinn's thighs. I reached behind my head a poked her belly, laughing softly. "Squish." I repeated my actions while watching the battle between Namjin and Vhope. But suddenly Quinn slid off my shoulders, and started getting out of the pool. "Hey, where are you going?" But I got no response.

I turned back around, confused. I hope I didn't offend her, or anything? J-Hope was giving me a death glare, and was about to drop V from his shoulders, but Jimin stopped him. "Hyung, I got this." Placing Jungkook gently back into the pool, Jimin got out of the pool as well and headed inside. Jungkook hopped onto my shoulders before I could follow him. Meanwhile, J-Hope and V quickly won their match, Jin making a splash as he fell backwards into the pool.

Oh shit. J-Hope was looking at me intensely, obviously pissed. Maybe at Jimin? Hopefully at Jimin, and not me.

But my wishful thinking was soon crushed when J-Hope roughly pushed me, causing me to stumble back. I couldn't regain composure, and I fell in, taking Jungkook down with me. "Yay!" V cheers, while J-Hope remains silent.

The door opened again, making my head whip towards it. Quinn and Jimin walked out, his arm around her shoulder while she frantically wiped at her eyes. V jumped back into the water, and the two maknaes splashed water at each other obliviously, but I couldn't take my eyes off of the two who weren't getting back into the pool. My heart dropped.

Had I made her cry?

guys i eat comments for breakfast keep me healthy and nutritional
lol sorry that i didn't write like anything of when they had a nice relationship oops
THIS IS FOR happyhoseok IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG EVERYTHING WAS GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY WRITING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT
-hannah
((PS; HOSEOK NEEDS QUESTIONS & THEN I SHALL ANSWER THEM idrc about quinn's other friends lmao))