character anwers

QUINN

why u gotta friendzone hoseok tho

... am I really? Like am I seriously friendzoning him?

Oh God.

honest opinion on u and yoongi's date

Okay, in all honesty, I thought it was good first date. I mean, sushi, laughing, plus a little fun messing with the waiter & pretending I just got dumped. I thought it was pretty funny, and will be a great memory.

how does it feel to friendzone hoseok when u know u both can be in a relationship again?

WHAT IS WITH ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT FRIENDZONING
*exasperated sigh* but anyway, I didn't know that I was frienzoning him in all honesty. But.. you're saying that we actually could've gotten back together?

Oh God.

HOSEOK

would u try to get back with quinn

I would in a heartbeat. I still love her, and I always will. So whenever that bastard- er, my hyung, screws up I will be ready and I will make her mine again.

YOONGI

how do you feel about dating your best friend's ex?

Honestly, I makes me a bit uncomfortable sometimes, you know? I'll give her a kiss or back hug her and I see J-Hope staring me down. It also doesn't help that they're best friends; it just turns him into an even more overprotective older brother (despite being younger than her).

But in the end, I think it's worth it. I think the burdensome stares, constant criticizing, and nagging are all worth it.

what motivated you to date your best friend's ex?

By this question I'm assuming you mean why I did it? That's just how I'm gonna answer.

There's no specific reason why. I don't really view it as 'dating his ex', but more like 'dating a close friend' because that's what they are. Also, it's not like Quinn and I are together because I'm seeking revenge on something J-Hope did in the past or anything. It's just because we both find interest and attraction in each other.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

BANGTAN

why can't we all get married???

jin: I'm sorry, but I don't think that would work out. I'm Namjoon's anyway.

namjoon: Damn right.

jimin: I'd be pretty down with that except.. *glances over at Jungkook*

v: All of us!?

namjoon: It wouldn't work, I'm sorry love.

jungkook: Don't I get a say in this?

bangtan: No.

hoseok or suga? who do you prefer quinn to date and why?

jin: Hoseok for me. Honestly, I think they're much better suited for each other.

namjoon: I'm going to disagree here and say Suga hyung. If they've lost the spark before, who say's they'll be able to find it again? You can't burn ashes.

bangtan: ...

jin: anyway

jimin: Whoever makes her happy. And Hope hyung is always happy.. *nudge nudge*

jungkook: I say Suga hyung. He.. he might hit me if I don't.

SI HWAN

although i ship you and yoongi, why did you have to flirt with him during your job lol

I COULDN't HELP MYSELF OK. I mean, you've seen him, right? And that voice, and those lips, and that tongue--

bRO GO MAKE YOUR MOVE ON HIM WHY DIDNT YOU YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE ... ... why am i even shipping u w yoongi bUT I DO

I KNOW I MISSED IT *flips styled hair dramatically* but who wouldn't ship me and that fine piece of meat lmao

can u share yoongi w me thanks

Girl I don't even have a Yoongi to share

AMBER, MI CHA, & WON JIN

*scream in korean*

SO YEAH THOSE WERE THE QUESTIONS THAT I GOT & THIER ANSWERS
writing as si hwan & bangtan was really fun lmao
A REAL UPDATE COMING QUITE SOON tomorrow, most likely
-hannah