37

"What are we gonna do today?" I asked Emily as we both laid in bed early the next morning.

"I think that we should go visit my parents. I think it's time you meet them, darling." She grinned and got up out of bed to get Ruby as she had woken.

I say in our bed thinking about it just as Em arrived back with a sleepy Ruby cuddled in her arms.

"So yeah, up for it? You could always pop in to your parents house as well, seeing as they only live 10 minutes away from each other?" She suggested as she sat Ruby in between us.

"I'm totally up for it. I'd love to meet your parents." I nod and smile at Ruby.

"Morning baby girl." I said.

"Dada!" She grinned widely just before I got up and decided to get ready, because it took a while to get to Wolverhampton from here.

I was still in my pyjamas, which consisted of some lounge trousers, as I went into the bathroom and decided to shave.

I started to run the razor over my stubble, and hummed a little to myself.

"Nice to meet you, Mr and Mrs Ross. I'm Liam. Pleasure to meet you both, I'm Liam Payne. The names Payne, Liam Payne." I said to myself in the mirror, deciding what I would say to Emily's parents.

I turned around to see Emily stood at the slightly open door, chuckling to herself.

"The names Payne, Liam Payne." She mocked me jokingly and winked before she went back to Ruby and got her dressed.

I finished shaving, and went back into the bedroom to get dressed.

I then went downstairs to see Emily feeding Ruby her porridge, and so I went to take over so she could get ready.

I kept feeding Ruby with the little spoon, and smiled happily at her.

She finished the bowl, and I wiped her mouth just as I sat her with her toys to play for a little while.

"Dada, lights." She mumbled to herself and I laughed.

"That's it." I said as I sat down with my mug of coffee.

~*~

"Em, you ready to go?" I asked as she grabbed her bag and nodded.

"Yup." She grinned.

I picked up Ruby and sat her on my hip as I locked the door, and we made our way to the car.

I strapped Ruby in in the back in the car seat, and got in to the driving seat, where Emily sat next to me.

"Let's go!" I announced and started the car as I drove down the street.

We listen to the radio for a while until Emily turned it down a little and turned to me.

"Excited?" She asked.

"Nervous." I laughed quietly and kept my eyes on the road.

"You'll be fine. They'll love you. They had better, I won't be leaving you. Never, ever, ever." She nodded her head and pecked my cheek.

"Good. Don't leave me." I chuckled and rested my hand on her leg as I drove down the street.

---------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is a little short, but it was a little filler!!
So do you think Emily's parents will like Liam? Or will they have something to say about him? Let me know! x