17

"Maybe we should call the police, em." I suggested as she holds an ice pack to her slightly swollen forehead.

"No, I'm fine. She's just a little bit psychotic." she chuckles awkwardly.

"Yeah she is!" I raise my eyebrows and lift Ruby up to sit her on my hip. "Is your head feeling better?" I continue.

"Yeah, a little." she smiles.

I sat Ruby in her newly bought walker, that allows her to run around the whole downstairs and not fall over.

She speeds off around the corridor, living room and kitchen which makes me laugh a little.

"She's absolutely bonkers." Emily laughs.

I sit down next to Emily and we look at each other meaningfully.

"I can't believe Ruby is already 7 months old." she smiles.

"It's even crazier for me." I agree. "I don't think I would have coped without you, Em."

"I know, it don't know where I'd be either." she shrugs and kisses my lips.

I lean it a little more and rest a hand on her knee.

She smiles under our deep kiss, and places a hand behind my neck.

Her finger tips brush along my leg which makes my knee jerk a little.

"Em." I whisper under our kiss.

"Mhm." she says.

I hear Ruby's walker shooting around the house and her giggling to herself.

"Dada." she calls.

"I'll be back, babe." I smile at Emily and go to see ruby.

I lift her up and notice she is rubbing her eyes.

"Nap time?" I ask.

I take her upstairs and lie her in her crib until she falls asleep.

I quietly crept downstairs and sat on the sofa where Emily was sat politely.

"Where were we." I grin and our lips smash together once more.

The next moment, I realise that Emily is slowly climbing onto my lap and straddling me ever so gently and never breaking the romantic kiss.

An almost silent moan slips out of her lips and she keeps kissing me for longer so I do too.

"Oh emily." I mumble under my breath.

My hands attach themselves to her hips as she keeps straddling and grinding on me.

She leans away and rests her forehead on mine.

"You're ever so slightly turning me on a little bit there, Emily." I smirk.

"I know." she smirks back.

~*~

Later on, after our little steamy moment, Emily and I sat down and watched some TV while Ruby was still having her nap.

"What do you want to watch, love?" I ask, holding the remote in my hand.

"I don't mind." she smiles.

"Okay." I nod to myself and put on keeping up with the Kardashians. I knew Emily liked that.

"Oh, how did you know?" She smirks.

"Just did." I grin smugly.

I begin to hear Ruby wake up so I make my way upstairs.

"Are you awake?" I call in a sing songy voice.

"Dada!" She beams as I lift her up.

She was still a little sleepy, so I took her downstairs where Emily had her legs along the foot stool and a blanket covering her.

I put my legs up and laid Ruby down on my chest, then pulling the blanket slightly over me.

Em moves closer to me as she watches the American TV show.

"I could totally watch this forever." she laughs.

"Surprisingly me too." I joke.

Ruby lies quietly on my chest and dozes off a little.

----------------------------------------------
A/N
I have to thank you all for voting for my stories lately!! I do have a little writers block tho😁 feel free to comment and vote as much as you like❤️❤️❤️ xx