22

We were walked into the airport by groups of security around 10 minutes later.

There were mounds of people piling at the waiting area while we walked past.

As we went to check in our bags and Ruby's car seat and sent them to the plane, when we were left with our hand luggage.

I held Ruby close to my chest with Emily walking close behind me.

The fans cooed happily at Ruby who was wiggling her arms and legs excitedly.

"You alright?" I ask as I turn around to look at emily.

"I'm good, yeah." she smiles and gives me a nod.

We were escorted to the VIP waiting room where there were leather sofas, TVs and tables everywhere.

Niall and reina were not far behind us, who were then followed by Louis and Lottie, and finally, Harry and Anna.

I sat on the sofa with Ruby sat upright on my lap with everyone else sat on the other sofas.

"She seems excited..?" Niall chuckles as she clamps her little fingers on his thumb.

"I guess she is. It's her first airplane ride!" I laugh.

I hand Ruby over to Harry, who is sat next to Niall as they both play with her.

Emily sits next to me as she scrolls through Instagram and likes a few pictures while she does.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask, kissing her cheek and resting my hand on her leg.

"Nothing much, I'm on Instagram." she smiles and rests her hand on mine.

"Liam, when did you say her birthday was again?" Louis asks as he grins at Ruby.

"15th of September. she's almost 10 months." I explain as Ruby giggles at the three men.

"Flight 104829 to Dubai is now boarding." the tannoy announces so we all begin to make a move towards the plane.

A group of 3 security guards walks all 9 of us to the plane where we board onto our private jet.

"Enjoy your flight." the tallest guard smiles.

I take a seat on one of the cream leather seats with a wooden cup holder next to it.

I sat Ruby on my lap and put my seatbelt on.

I had Louis next to me, with Harry and Niall along the row. Emily was sat opposite me with Reina and Anna casually chatting to her.

"Ready to go to Dubai?" Harry grins widely.

"Let's go!" Niall shouts.

Our plane smoothly takes off around 10 minutes later, without any turbulence whatsoever.

Ruby squirms a little bit so I sit her up a little more upright as she does her little baby squeals.

As we were allowed to take our seat belts off now, I took Ruby over to Emily where she sat for quite a while.

"Mily!" She smiles.

"Hi Rubies." Em grins back.

-----OMG 33 VOTES IS GREAT! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING! Feel free to comment, vote and share this story everywhere! Also check out the other story on my account: False x-----