25

//liams pov//

"Come on, Li. Wake up!" I woke up to the sound of Emily calling me to get up, as I had Ruby sat up next to me on the bed.

I opened my eyes slowly and smiled. "Morning girls." I chuckled slightly.

I got up, and played around with Ruby for about 20 minutes before hopping in the shower quickly.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and went out to get clothes from the suitcase.

Emily was laid across the bed with Ruby sat in front of her, as they played with her toys.

"Having fun?" I laughed as I held onto my towel.

"Yeah, it's great." she chuckled as I went back into the bathroom and changed.

I returned to the room where Ruby and Emily were, and sat at the end of the bed.

"Have you packed up everything, baby? We're on the bus travelling now for about a week." I asked as Emily nodded before I even finished my sentence.

"Of course I have, Liam. I'm super prepared." she laughed as I dried my hair with a towel.

"Do you want to go shower while I watch Ruby?" I smiled softly as she nodded again and hopped off the bed.

"Dada!" Ruby grinned and crawled towards me.

"Alright honey?" I asked and kissed her cheek gently.

"Yap." she said and I chuckled. "That's it! You're clever."

After a while, I heard the bathroom door click open slightly and Emily's quiet voice creep out.

"Liam, honey? Could you pass me my clothes from the back of the chair?" She asked politely as my eyes darted to the chair by the table.

"Alright." I mumble and get up, grabbing her pile of clothes gently.

I handed them to her carefully and she took them. "Thanks handsome." she joked and shut the door.

Around 20 minutes later, Emily came out of the bathroom with her blonde curly hair like natural and make up done perfect as usual.

Her clothes clung to her small figure as I smiled at her and stood up, lifting Ruby with me.

"You look perfect, babe." I grinned.

"Aw, sweetie." she giggled and pinched my cheek.

We had the two suitcases stood up by the door and we were ready to go and meet the others at the bus.

"Let's go!" I smiled and bounced Ruby on my hip which made a laugh escape her lips.

I opened the door with my only free hand and held it open, when Emily pulled the two cases out of the room.

I shut the door and soon took a case from Emily as we walked down the corridor.

"Hotel room one down, loads to go." She laughed and I nodded in agreement.

"Dubai is done, everywhere else next." I laughed quietly as we got to the elevator.

~*~

Once we were down in the lobby, I saw Louis and Lottie talking to Harry and Anna, and Niall and Reina were checking out.

I went with Ruby to go and check out as Emily walked over to the little circle of people to chat.

"Alright mate?" Niall nodded at me and smiled wide at ruby.

"Yeah,you?" I smiled and handed my key over the desk as Niall and Reina stepped to the side.

"Yeah good. How's princess Ruby?" He joked as she took his finger in her hand.

"She's great. loving life on the road, although she isn't a fan of planes for sure." I laughed which made the two laugh quietly as well.

"When's her birthday? Isn't it when we're on tour?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, it's about a month away. 15th of September." I nodded and smiled at Ruby.

"We'll have to have a party for her then, won't we." he grinned again at Ruby which made her laugh.

We walked towards the others as the security guards made their way to us.

"Alright, your bus is outside so if you'd like to make your way there that would be grand." the taller one nodded as we all hustled into a little group.

"Let's go." Harry nodded as we walked out of the door, surrounded by guards and a few fans.

We soon got on the gigantic bus and settled in nicely.

The bus had 4 single bunks, 2 double beds and obviously, a crib for Ruby. it had a mini kitchen, a living room sort of area, and two bathrooms.

There was a lot of room for everyone, but we had one problem. Who was going to sleep where.

"Me and Lots will have a single each." Louis nodded at Lottie who smiled wide.

"I think Liam and Emily should have one double with the crib on the side obviously." Niall pointed at the double bed which had the coolest little crib almost clipped onto the left side, as if Ruby was sleeping next to us.

"Alright, we'll do Rock Paper Scissors with Harry and Anna and Niall and Reina. Get ready, lads." Louis laughed as Harry and Niall stepped forward.

"Rock..Paper..Scissors!" They shouted in sync, but Niall ended up winning.

"Where's your bed of choice, Horan?" I laughed lightly.

"Hm.. I think Reina and I will take the double. Sorry guys." he shrugged and smirked slightly.

"Alright." Harry nodded and smiled at Anna. "At least we can go opposites."