Lovers&Friends: Sixteen

{Warning: This chapter is Rated R; if sex scenes make you uncomfortable then I suggest you skip this chapter}

I'm awaken to the soft brush of lips against my nose. Slowly I flutter my eyes open. It takes me a second to adjust my eyes to the brightness of the room and focus on what woke me up. Trey's hovered over me, looking down at me like I'm the most beautiful thing he's ever seen in his life. From what I can he's still shirtless from last night and his two muscular arms cages me in the bed. I smile softly, more than happy to be waking up to the sight of him; it feels like forever since I've seen him. Been this close to him. I take everything in from his dark eyebrows, his eyes are which are beautifully brown and hypnotizing to his structured jaw to his full lips which is dangerously close to my own, his light breathing fans my face and I breathe in the faint smell of mint before locking eyes on him.

"Happy Birthday." He whispers huskily before he presses his lips against mine in a soft, quick kiss. My eyes widen in surprise. With everything going on I completely forgot that it was my birthday."Don't tell me you forgot your own birthday." Trey chuckles softly.

"My head has been all over the place lately." I confess. Trey frowns and before he could start apologizing like I knew he was about to, I shake my head and reach up for his lips. "It's in the past."

"Okay." He exhales loudly.

"Can I get up or do you plan on keeping me here all day?" I ask, teasingly.

"Would that be a bad plan?" Trey asks just as I feel him growing hard.

"Hmm, nope. It would be a great plan." I peck his lips.

"Oh really?" Trey dips his head and begins to suck on my neck. My eyes close and I arch my neck to give him more access.

"Hmm." I moan as his lips travel lower until he's captured a nipple in his mouth while his free hand teases my other breast. "I love you," He states between kisses as he goes lower and lower, leaving my breast until he's between my thighs. I place both legs over his shoulder and Trey leaves kisses on my thighs, calf, ankle then works his way back up. I can feel myself getting more wet with each brush of his lips that isn't where I need him the most. He's teasing me and it's driving me crazy. Trey presses another kiss on my inner thigh, causing me to groan in frustration before deciding to take things in my own hand. I'm reach down to touch myself but Trey stops me with a playful slap on my hands. "You don't get to touch yourself down there. Only I can." And to prove his point he pushes a finger between my slick folds and I move my hips, craving some friction. But the second I do Trey pulls his finger out. "You left me." Trey states, his voice is on edge, as if he's angry. I wanted to open my mouth my to protest that I wouldn't have left if he didn't look like he was about to have sex with someone but Trey shuts me up real quick with a flicker of his tongue. "You always taste so good baby,"He groans and he licks me again.

"Fuck," I groan, lifting my hips up, hoping he'd taste me again.

"Do you know how much I miss this?" Trey slips a finger and starts to rub me. "This is mine." He adds another finger.

"Mhmm." I bite my lip.

"Whose is it?" Trey questions, his fingers picks up speed.

"It's yours." I moan.

"Whose is it?" He demands in a louder tone as he thrust his fingers inside of me relentlessly.

"Yours!" I cry out just before Trey pulls his finger out. I get ready to protest but before I can Trey adjusts my body so that I am laying on my side and without warning slams into me from behind. "Aarg!" Trey doesn't waste a second before he is slamming inside of me, his pace is fast and hard. I feel a hand wrap itself in my hair and the tug is almost painful, but the combination of it all; the strokes, his words, the pain...it was all indescribable. "Oh God." I moan as Trey's grip on my hair tightens.

"You like that?" Trey asks as he continues to pound inside of me.

"Yess."

"Don't you ever fucking leave me again Amina." Trey orders.

"I won't." I breathe out. Trey bends my head backwards and gives me a sloppy kiss. His pace quickens and I explode, shouting out his name.

"Happy Birthday baby." Trey brushes my damp hair from my neck and places a soft kiss on my shoulder blade.

{A/N: I thought you guys deserved two chapters of make-up sex from Tremina lol. Btw just finished watching "Addicted" for the first time so this chapter was definitely inspired by it ;)}

Did you like this chapter?

Thanks for reading!

I love reading your comments and appreciate every vote! xoxo