Twelve

I managed to make it to the local park a street away from the house before I stopped running. Panting out of breath, I lean over and try to control my breathing.

"Amina!" Suddenly a pair of muscular arms are around my waist.

"Where you going?" Trey's voice rumbles in my ear.

"I don't know." I admit.

"What happened?" Trey turned me to face him.

"Alex... he," Could I tell him that his brother had feelings for me? "I just needed to get away." I finally say.

"Are you okay?" Trey asks, cupping my face so that he could look into my eyes.

"I'm fine. I just... I just need to get away." I breathe out. "Take me away." I look into his eyes pleadingly. The only time I didn't feel like everything was spiraling out of control was when Trey held me in his arms and looked me in the eyes. When he did that.... everything just stopped.

"Let's go." Trey says without hesitation before he entwines our fingers together and made us make our way back to Alex's house. Instantly I start to panic again. I couldn't see Alex right now... I just couldn't.

"No." I stop walking which caused Trey to look at me funny. "Let's just get in your car and go." I say. He looks at me like he wants to say something, ask me what's wrong again but he presses his lips together instead then nods his head slightly. "Alright." We head for his car and he pulls out his keys from his pockets.

We leave the park and climb inside Trey's car. I don't ask where we're going as Trey begins to drive down the road.

I don't care where I go as long as I'm with Trey.

Twenty minutes later we're pulling up to the Jefferson Hotel before Trey kills the ignition and climbs out. I follow after him inside the hotel and immediately I start to feel out of place as hotel guest swarm around- coming in and going out- all steal glances at me. I'd look at me too if I saw someone with just booty shorts and tank top with no bra that's slightly covered in blood. I sneak a look at Trey to see he managed to put on a new clean shirt but I spotted a few dried out blood stains on his pants. I kept close to him, pressing myself against his side until we reached the check in desk. The woman behind the checkout desk is an early aged woman with dark red hair, brown eyes, and creamy white skin. She looks at the both us, a little unsure before she plasters on a fake smile.

"Welcome to the Jefferson Hotel. Are you checking in?"

"We'd like the best room available." Trey tells her.

"Okay. And how long will you be with us?"

Trey glanced at me and I shrugged in response. "Just for the night."

"Alright." She continues to type at her computer. Trey gives her his information before she's telling him the price of the room for one night. It's a ridiculous amount for someone like me but Trey doesn't even flinch before he hands over his credit card. When it's all over, Trey and I are both handed room keys and told which floor to go on.

"Is this good enough for you?" Trey asks when we enter the room. Since I've never been a hotel before, this was perfect.

"Yeah." I say softly as I walk further into the room.

"Why don't you go shower and i'll order us up some food?" Trey suggest as he places his room key down on the table.

"Okay." I walk over to the bathroom and pause just outside of it before turning to Trey. "Thank you."

Trey nods his head but doesn't reply and I walk into the bathroom. The shower was really needed, welcoming and refreshing. I stayed under the cool water much longer than I should before I slipped on a robe. My old clothes is nowhere to be found. Instead, I see a small shopping bag that wasn't there when I first started my shower. Confused, I peek inside and see woman clothes. I pull out what looks like a shirt but is really a jean dress which is surprisingly cute. At the bottom of the bag there's a matching set of turquoise lace panties and bra. Did Trey get me these? I blush embarrassed when I see that he got the right bra size.

I get dressed before I walk out the room. Trey is sitting at the small dining table, typing away on his phone but he stops what he's doing when I enter the room. He looks up from his phone and turn his head to me.

"Hi." I stand there awkwardly.

"You look pretty." Trey tells me.

"You have good taste." I grin before walking over to him. "And apparently a good eye for women's bra." I say. "How'd you know my size?"

Trey looks at me then down at my breast and I shift uncomfortably under his intense gaze, even if it was only for a few seconds. "Lucky guess."

"Right." I say softly.

"Are you hungry?" Trey asks, thankfully changing the subject. My stomach growls in response. "I'm gonna take that as a yes." He laughs and I duck my face in embarrassment before I pull out a chair to sit next to him. "I called up room service and had them bring us up some lunch." Trey told me before he uncovered the two plates of food. He ordered us both sandwiches and fries.

"This looks amazing." I say before I pick up a fry and take a small bite when what I really wanted to do was tear up that sandwich. But I held myself back, not wanting to look crazy in front of Trey.

"Don't do that." Trey tells me.

I finish swallowing before I met his gaze. "Do what?"

"Start thinking. I know you're starving but you're not eating like you want to because of me... You're thinking about how i'll look at you." Was I that obvious? "If you're hungry. Just eat." Trey tells me.

"You don't have to tell me twice." I reply before I pick up my sandwich and take a bite. God, this tasted so good. "Happy?" I ask once I finished swallowing.

"I am." He says seriously. I smile slightly before I take another bite.