Thirty-Eight

"Alright guys listen up," Trey calls out to all of us as we stand outside a hotel in Texas two days later. "It has been a great first leg of tour. Everyone has gave it a hundred every night and we're gonna do it again after this vacation. I want everyone to rest up because y'all deserve it- you feel me? So I want to thank each and every one of y'all for helping me put on a great show every night for my fans. I appreciate you all and I'll see everyone in a week." He finishes.

"Everyone be safe." Kev adds before we all get into our separate cars and file away from the hotel over to the airport. As I sit in the familiar black hummer with Trey's arms draped behind me I think about the last two days on tour; having Alex around was really great for me because he was someone familiar in my life and he was easy to talk to. I wasn't a big fan of talking to new people and making new friends which I learned quickly I needed to get over being in a relationship with Trey because it seemed like every two seconds I was being introduced to someone new.

I enjoyed catching up with him. He had a lot more exciting news to tell than I did- like him trying out a relationship with Camilla for the sake of Aiden and so far things were looking good for them. I was glad.

For both Alex and Aiden.

When Alex wasn't spending time with me or harmlessly flirting with Trey's groupies, he was spending time with Trey. They had a guys day the next day after Alex first arrived; Trey offered to let me tag along but I was fine hanging out in the hotel with Jasmine and the other dancers. But we all did have dinner together later that night. I was going to miss Alex but I told myself we'd only be away for a few more weeks until I head back to VA for school. Which is something I haven't talked about with Trey yet. I wasn't sure how he was going to take it. I put the thoughts of school and Trey's reaction to the back of my mind for a later time.

"You okay?" I looked away from the window to face Trey, who stared at me concerned.

I smile to reassure him. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"You excited about seeing my place?" Trey asked.

"I'm excited about being in a home. Sleeping in hotels was getting old." I confess.

"I know how you feel," Trey confesses. "This week gonna be good. We get to spend more time together."

"Because we didn't do enough of that over the last month and a half?" I say jokingly.

Trey chuckles. "You know what I mean. I won't have to rehearse or go to sound check or do a radio interview. It's just going to be us."

"I like the sound of that." I smile softly before I lean in for a kiss. Trey meets me half way and our lips touch, in a sweet kiss.

***

Calling what Trey lived in a house would be an understatement. It was a mansion. I think my mouth is open as I stare at the larger than life black iron gates that open up to let Trey inside. He drives up a stony pathway that curves around the house to what I can see is the garage and pauses outside of it and punches a code which makes the garage door open, revealing a whole lot more expensive cars besides the white Mercedes Benz we're in.

"Why do you need so many cars?" I wonder as I climb out the Mercedes.

"I like my options."

"Feel that way about your women?" I raised a brow at him challengingly.

"I used to." Trey admits.

"And now?"

"I found the perfect fit for me. I don't need any other options."

I stared at Trey, seeing the sincerity in his eyes and could feel myself wanting to tear up.

"I'm claiming ownership on this sexy beast right here for the week." I say, lighting up the mood. Trey follows my gaze to matte black Audi r8.

"I don't know about that..." Trey says.

"Why not?"

"That's my baby."

"I thought I was your baby." I pout.

"You are... but she's my first."

"So you won't let me drive it?"

"I've never actually seen you drive before... can you drive?" Trey questions and I glare at him.

"Yes, I can drive. I just don't have my own car." I say.

"I don't know..." Trey still sounds unsure. I bite my lip thinking before I round the car and come stand in front of him.

"Baby can I please drive this car while we're here?" I ask sweetly, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"What do I get if I do?" Trey places his hand on my hips.

I thought about it before I leaned close, bringing my lips to his ears. "My legs wrapped around your waist 24/7." I whispered my answer.

Trey's hands slide lower and gives my ass a tight squeeze. "That was gonna happen either way baby,"
Trey pauses. "But deal." He tells me and I squeal excitedly before kissing him.

"Thank you baby!"

"You can thank me by wrapping your legs around my waist right now so we can get this week started." Trey says huskily as he lifts me up from the ground and I do as he wants, wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. "I hope you got enough sleep on the airplane, because you ain't gonna be getting any for a while." Trey warns me before he starts to head out the garage.

"Wait! We forgot about our luggage!" I laugh as Trey races off towards his bedroom.