Twenty-Eight

In the morning my eyes slowly peel open to see Trey already up and out of bed. He's dressed in a pair of light grey sweatpants and a black wife-beater.

"Where you going?" I sit up in bed.

"Gym." He answers before he comes over to me and kisses my forehead. "Good morning."

"Good morning." I smile. Trey sits on the bed and starts to put on his sneakers. "Mind if I come?" I ask when he's done.

Trey turns his head. "You workout?"

"Why you sound so surprise?" I laugh softly.

"No reason." He stands up from the bed. "Come on. I only have two hours before my day starts." Trey tells me.

I crawl out of bed. "Are you mad about last night?" I ask worriedly.

"No."

"You sure?"

"Yes. I told you I'm okay with waiting." He stares at me then let's out a loud breath before he tugs me close and kisses me. "I'm not mad."

I stare at him for a few more seconds before I finally relax. "Give me five minutes." I tell him before I kiss his cheek then walk out his room. I check the hallways to make sure none of Trey's crew is out since i'm only dressed in Trey's shirt- then let myself in my room. I quickly brush my teeth, wash my face, then pull my hair together to make one big braid before I throw on a pair of grey workout shorts and matching sports bra and some sneakers.

I open my door to see Trey waiting in the halls for me.

"Damn." He mutters making me laugh.

"Let's go." I take his hand and the two of us head for the elevator. I'm surprise to see the gym is empty when we walk in.

"We're gonna stretch first." Trey informs me.

"Okay." I agree before I sit down on the ground. I spread my legs then lean forward to touch my toes. "You wanna help?" I look up to see Trey just standing around watching me.

"You want me to stretch you out?" Trey asks.

"Yes please." I say before I realize what he was really trying to say. Immediately I look away as I start to blush in embarrassment.  "Um, not...not like that." I stutter.

Trey laughs at me before he sits down across from me, the bottom of his shoes resting against mine. "Give me your hands." He instructs and I do as he wants. Trey entwines our fingers together and pulls me forward and I have to make sure to keep my legs straight. I pull Trey back with me and he leans forward, making sure his knees don't go up. We do that a few times before the two of us stand up."Alright, let's get started. Imma be over there bench pressing." He tells me before he walks over to where barbells are. I head over to the treadmill and and power it up, programming the speed and the time.

I couldn't remember the last time I worked out to be honest but it was obviously a long time ago because within ten minutes I was already panting out of breath. Gotta tighten up Amina! I continue on the treadmill for another twenty minutes before I stop. I climb off and walk over to the bottle of water that Trey brought with him to take a sip. Hopefully he didn't mind.

While sipping on his water my eyes immediately go over to where Trey is. He just finished bench pressing and he sits up straight, lifting the hem of his shirt to wipe the sweat off his face, showing off his abs. He catches me staring and smirks before he stands up and walks over to me.

"I got thirty," I explain as I hold out his bottle for him.

"It's okay." He takes the bottle out my hand and takes a large gulp. "Say ahh." Trey orders me and I open my mouth, tilt my head back and he pours the water into my mouth and I swallow. He finishes up the rest before he tosses the bottle aside. "Help me do some push ups?" Trey asks.

"And how am I gonna do that?"

"You're gonna sit on my back to add extra weight."

I raised a brow at him. "Are you sure you can lift me?"

"Trust me baby, you're not heavy."

"Alright."

Trey gets down and holds himself up with his hands resting flat against the floor. I lay back on top of him, wrapping my arms around his waist and he starts to move.

"One. Two. Three. Four. Five." Trey counts out, pushing upward and back down effortlessly and I'm very impressed... and turned on. He stops when he does fifty and I climb off of him.

"I feel like I got nothing done." I say as we leave after two hours. I mostly helped Trey the entire time, not that i'm complaining.

Trey chuckles as he pulls me close to his side and drapes an arm over my shoulders. "Don't worry, the next time we workout I'll make sure you can't walk straight the next day."

"You're not talking about exercising in the gym are you?"

"Nope."

This was feeling like the time in the pool all over again...
~~~

Thanks for reading :)
comment/vote ❤️