Forty-Two

"Smells good." I comment the second I walk into the kitchen. After leaving the beach Trey and I came straight home and showered (separately) then Trey started on an early dinner for the both of us.

"Thanks babe." He barely acknowledges me as he's too focused on stirring the saute vegetables in the frying pan.

"I didn't know you could cook." I hopped onto of the counter, getting comfortable while also admiring the view. Trey had showered and changed out of his swim trunks into a pair of red basketball trunks and a white wife-beater. He looked so comfortable and so sexy.

"I was raised by my mom and my grandma...Had no choice but to learn." He laughs softly.

"So what are you making?" I wonder, trying to peek over his shoulders.

"White rice with stir fry chicken and vegetables." Trey answers.

"Sounds delicious. I can't wait to eat, I'm starving!" I rub my tummy.

"I am too. Don't worry, it's almost done." Trey tells me.

"You need some help?" I offer.

"Nah you good baby. Let me cook for you."

"Okay." I smile.

"Open up." Trey commands after a minute. He's holding out a piece of chicken that he cut on a fork for me to taste. I do as he asks and open my mouth allowing him to feed me. "How's that?" He asks. I finish swallowing before I answer.

"It's really good. Really juicy and tender." I answer. Trey's smile is smug as if he wasn't expecting me to say anything different. "I'm gonna set up the table." I tell him, hopping off the counter before I head for the cupboards and start pulling out the silverware and plates. "The table is set." I say after I enter the kitchen when I'm finished and kiss Trey's jaw.

"Good. Because the food is done."

~~~

"Come lay down with me." Trey tells me softly after dinner. Since Trey cooked, I washed the dishes and cleared the table. Trey takes my hand and leads me out of the kitchen and into the living room. Just like the rest of the house, the living room is stunning.  It's spacious, all white with a gold and black color scheme. Trey leads us over to the white couch that takes up almost the entire space and faces a plasma TV that hangs on the wall. I tuck my legs underneath me and lay my head on Trey's chest the same moment he wraps his arms around me.

"Thank you for dinner. It was delicious." I look up and kiss his cheek.

"You're welcome baby." Trey kisses my temple.

"You okay? You seem like you got a lot on your mind." I say, stretching my neck so I could read his face.

"I'm cool... just thinking." Trey answers.

"Thinking about what?" I press.

"Before we left, Kev was talking to me about what my next music video should be and I'm not really feeling the song he wants me to do." Trey admits.

"What kind of song is it?" I wonder.

"It's another sex joint." He answers, sounding a little irritated.

"Well what kind of song do you want to do?"

"I want to do something more meaningful for the ladies."

"Well then do that babe. It's your career; you're in charge of it." I tell him before I move out of his embrace and sit directly across from him on the other seat so I could see his whole body.

"But it's like I'm worried about what the fans are gonna think and if the world is gonna accept it. They're use to songs like Love faces and Neighbors know my name -they ain't tryna hear a love song." Trey says, growing more frustrated.

I pout before I reach over for his hands and entwine our fingers together. "Babe, your fans adore you; whatever you put out they're going to love. As for everyone else, who the hell cares? Do the music you want to. Who cares if the video gets 1 million or 100 views- as long as you're proud of the video that's all that matters." I tell him.

Trey is quite, studying me. I can tell he's letting my words sink in. After a few seconds he gives my fingers a tight squeeze before he gently tugs me forward so that I have no choice but to straddle him. I smile softly at him as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"You're amazing." Trey finally speaks, making me smile even brighter.

"I know." I giggle. "So what song are you thinking of doing a music video for?"

"Something I wrote a few weeks ago." Trey answers.

"And where did you get this inspiration from?" I question playfully.

"From this beautiful woman I started dating a few weeks ago." Trey replies.

"And you wrote a song about her? She must have you whip." I say jokingly.

"She has no idea." Trey whispers before he captures my lips with his.

-------------------------------------------------------

My favorite Tremina moment so far <3

1. What do you guys think of Trey and Amina's relationship so far?

2. Do you have a favorite moment in their relationship yet?

4+ Comments until the next chapter ;P

Thanks for reading!