Twenty-Four

I took off my "fuck me" dress as Trey called it and changed back into my jeans and tank top. Trey had room service and we ate before Trey took a nap. I stayed in his room watching TV then woke him up when it was time to get ready to head back out to the arena. Trey didn't like it when I had to go back to my suite to get ready but it made sense since I had all my things in there.

Time was quickly winding down. I quickly discarded my jeans and tank top and rushed into the bathroom for my shower. Once my body was dried off I got dressed, did my make-up, then styled my hair into a high ponytail. I finished spraying some of my favorite perfume when there was a knock at the door.

"Are you ready?" It was Trey.

"I'm finished. I'm coming out now." I look over at myself in the mirror one last time before I walked over and opened the door.

"Amina." Trey says, staring disapprovingly down at my dress. I bite down on my lip to keep from grinning so hard.

It was the "Fuck Me" dress.

"Come on, we don't have time to argue. We're gonna be late." I say and right on cue, Kev gets out of his room and starts making his way towards Trey and I.

"We gotta move Trey. Come on." Kev said urgently, motioning for Trey to follow him. Trey looked at me and groaned.

"Just say I look good and let's go." I kiss his cheek.

"You're killing me here."

I grinned. "That was the plan." I quickly march to catch up to Kev on the elevator and just before I climb on, I feel Trey wrap a possessive arm around my waist.

We arrive back the arena with just over an hour before the show starts.

Everything backstage is chaotic and immediately trey and I our separated from each other as he's pulled into wardrobe.

"You nervous?" I ask him as I help him adjust his mic.

"A little." He admits.

"Don't be. I've seen rehearsals, you're gonna kill it." I smile reassuringly at him.

"Alright, it's show time everybody." The stage manager said.

"Gather up everybody!" Trey called out and quickly everyone crowed in a circle. Trey said a quick prayer and made everyone bow their heads and close their eyes. "On the count of 3 Team Songz," he instructed.

"1,2,3 TEAM SONGZ!" We all shouted together.

"One minute." The stage manager said.

"Kiss for good luck?" Trey says.

I giggle. "You don't need it, but sure." The both of us lean in and kiss. I start to pull back but Trey keeps a hand on the back of my neck, keeping me place so the kiss will last longer. "Good luck." I smile.

"Alright Trey we need you on stage."

I quickly kiss his cheek before they pull him away. I go over to stand where I could see the show clearly.

The lights dim and the music starts.

~~~

Trey was on fire. It was easy to see that he was in his element while he was on stage. The energy he gave off was electrifying and contagious. The crowd sang along to every one of his songs which I could tell made Trey very happy from the huge smile on his face.

Half way through the show Trey stopped singing and was talking on stage.

"It's the first show of the tour tonight," He started and screams followed. "How am I doing tonight? You guys enjoyin' yourself?" He asked and the audience screamed in response. "I have a special friend here with me tonight and this is her first show ever. I was thinking we give her the full trigga experience- what y'all think?" Trey smiles widely at the piercing screams that follow before I notice he was coming towards me.

I lick my suddenly dry lips as I take in what he's wearing: Black dress pants and a white long sleeve dress shirt which was completely unbuttoned, showing off his drool-worthy chest. He was covered in sweat and I wanted nothing more in that moment then to lick it off. I'm too shocked to give him a what the fuck look. Instead, I speechlessly allow him to guide me on stage in front of thousands of people. "Tell everyone your name beautiful," Trey instructs me.

"Amina." I answer into the mic Trey brings to my lips.

"You got a man baby?" He asks me. He asked the question, so did that mean he wanted to put a label on this? I wasn't sure. But I still found myself saying I do. "Wherever your man is I'm sure he wants to tear that dress off of you... I know I do." Trey smirks and the screams become deafening.

He chuckles in the mic at the crowd's reaction before he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me against his front."See what that dress does to me?" His voice low enough so that only I can hear him. He presses what I can tell is an erection against my ass and I try my best to keep my face composed from shock.

Trey starts to kiss on my neck, slowly, teasingly and I arch my neck to give him more access. He stops suddenly and I can't help but frown disappointed. He smirks at the look of disappoint on my face before he turns me around completely and make me wrap my arms around him. Trey guides our bodies together to the soft music playing, softly singing Love Faces while grinding into me slightly and I shudder, wanting more friction against the area that starting to throb. He spins me around so he's once again behind me and starts grinding while one of his large hands dips dangerously close to the part of me that's aching.

The screams get louder or maybe they fade out completely. I'm not sure. All I can focus on in this moment is Trey. The way he smells. The way he looks. The way his body feels against mine and how my body is reacting to him. I bite down on my lip when he gently tugs on my ponytail, tilting my head back so that our lips were inches apart. I think he's going to kiss me- I need him to kiss me- but instead, he smirks, revealing those dangerously sexy dimples of his before whispering in my ears, "It doesn't feel good to be teased does it?"