Thirteen

After lunch I step out on the balcony which over looks the city. I lay my hands on the railing and look out. A content sigh slips from my lips.

"You from Virginia?" Trey asks as comes to stand next to me.

I glance over at him before staring back out to the city. "Yeah. Born and raised. You?" I turn my head to look at him.

"Same," He pauses. "But I moved around a lot when I was younger before we settled back here."

"Why'd you move?" I ask, curious.

"I went wherever my stepfather was stationed at." Trey explains.

"So you're a military brat?" I raise a brow, grinning.

"I guess you can call me that." He chuckles, revealing those sexy dimples of his.

"I moved around too," I tell him.

"Really?"

I nod my head. "I never left the state or anything, but I moved to a few cities and towns while I was growing up."

"How come?"

"Could never afford to stay in one place too long," I shrugged. "We were always getting final noticed or going into foreclosure."

"That had to be tough." Trey exhales before he turns around and leans backwards against the railing.

I shrugged again. "It was. I went to four different high schools."

"I bet guys were all over you."

"Not exactly..."

"You're lying."

"I'm serious!" I giggle. "I was the quiet girl in the back of the class room who always had her head down in a book and spent most of my lunch in the library." I admit, feeling slightly embarrassed. "Not exactly prom queen material." I add. "What about you? You've always been a ladies man?"

"It was never to this extinct, but yeah." Trey admits bashfully.

"Alex showed me the braids you were rocking back then...One question:"

"What?"

"What were you thinking?" I laugh. "You looked like a wanna be Omarion from his b2k days."

"Nawww! You tried me!" He laughs.

"More like I tried Omarion... he looked better than you." I tell him.

"Oh it's like that?" He stares me challengingly.

"It's like that." I bite my lip to keep from laughing but fail.

"You gonna pay for that." Trey lifts me up suddenly before throwing me over his shoulder.

"Trey!" I squeal. "Put me down!" I scream as he walks us back into the hotel. I try to wiggle free, mortified that my ass is in his face and i'm wearing a dress.

"Nope." He continues to walk us over until he drops me on the couch, but he remains hovered over me.

"Trey!" I laugh while unsuccessfully trying to push him off.

"Say I'm better looking than Omarion!" Trey orders me before he starts to tickle me.

"Noo!" I giggle, squirming underneath him.

"Say it!" He tickles me harder.

"Omarion is s-so fine! H-h-is fine ch-cho-cholate self!" I say in between laughter.

"I'm not gonna stop until you say it Amina." Trey warns me, never easing up.

"Okay! Okay!" I laugh.

"Say it."

"You're better looking than Omarion!" I shout out in defeat before the tickling finally ends. My stomach hurts from all the laughing and i'm slightly out of breath.

"I know I am, but damn girl, you ain't gotta let the whole world here you." He jokes.

"You're so stupid." I shake my head laughing.

"You don't laugh a lot." Trey suddenly notes.

"There hasn't been anything funny these last few days.

"You need to laugh more. You're laugh is beautiful." Trey tells me and I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. "Aww, you're blushing!" He teases me and I playfully push him.

"Shut up." I turn my head around so he couldn't see me blushing anymore.

----------------------------------------------

What did you think?

Are you guys getting bored?

Thanks for reading!

Please leave a comment & vote :)