Lovers & Friends: Three

The doctor left and I was once again alone with Tremaine and Alex.

"I'm gonna head back to the crib," Alex says to his brother. "I'll see you in the morning." He said to me before he bent down and pressed a kiss to my forehead. Alex turned around and muttered something to Tremaine then walked out the room.

Now it was just Tremaine and me.

"You don't have to spend the night." I tell him once I see that he didn't get up to follow his brother.

"I want to." Tremaine tells me.

"That chair isn't comfortable." I try again.

"I'm not leaving you." He said firmly, shutting me up.

"Suit yourself." I relax back into my bed and close my eyes, all of a sudden feeling sleepy.

I hear Tremaine chuckle softly before I feel him get up from his seat. I open my eyes and find him towering over me. "Get some sleep beautiful. I'll be here when you wake up." He leans forward and my first reaction was to move away but I thought about it and held still and let him kiss my cheek. Tremaine noticed that was progress to when I first woke up and smiled softly.

I smiled back. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." He repeats before he goes over to the chair and sits down again.

"Tremaine?" I say right before I fell asleep.

"Yeah baby?"

"Thank you for spending the night."

"There's nowhere else I would rather be." Tremaine replies back before I finally fall in a deep slumber.

~~~

I wake up to hushed voices on the side of my bed. Slowly I peel my eyes open to see Tremaine talking to a man who I don't recognize. He's average in height, a few inches shorter than Tremaine, light-skin, looked to be in his late forties and was bald. This man was dressed formally in a pair of dress pants and a dress shirt.

"Are you sure you want to do that? That's a lot of shows to cancel." I heard the well-dressed light skin man say to Tremaine.

"Of course I'm sure Kev. I just can't leave her like this." Tremaine replied. The man Tremaine called Kev sighed in exasperation and turned his head, and his eyes landed on me.

"Amina." He says my name.

"You're awake!" Tremaine states excitedly before I could ask this Kev man how he knew my name.

"Yeah," I say softly before I sit up in bed. The side of my body with bruised rib still hurt but it was bearable now.

"How'd you sleep?" Tremaine asked.

"Good." I keep my eyes locked on the man next to him. Following my gaze, Trey introduced us.

"Amina this is Kev, my manager."

"Hi."

"How are you feeling Amina? I'm so glad you're okay. I rushed over as soon as I heard about the accident; I came earlier but you were asleep." Kev explained.

"Thank you for checking up on me. I appreciate it." I replied.

"We'll finish this conversation later Trey." Kev says before he turns to talk out the room.

"What conversation?" I asked curiously. Both men look pretty irritated a few seconds ago about whatever they were talking about.

"Kev wants me to go back on tour. The second half starts tomorrow." Tremaine explained.

"You should go." I tell him.

"And leave my girlfriend here alone in L.A without her memory? I don't think so baby. I'm staying with you."

"Think about how many people bought tickets to this concert. Your fans will be crushed." Kev tries reasoning.

"The last thing on my mind are my fucking fans." Tremaine replies angrily.

I reached out and grabbed his hand which made him look down at me, curiously. "Don't put your tour on hold because of me. I'll be fine." I tell him.

"I'm not leaving you alone Amina." Trey argues.

"I won't be alone, I'll have Alex." I remind him.

"Okay," He agrees after a few minutes of thinking. "But I want you with Alex 24/7 and I want to talk to you every chance I get once you're out of here." Tremaine orders.

"That's fine." I agree.

"Thank the lord!" Kev claps his hands in triumph. "I'll text you the flight information later Trey. Amina- get well soon honey. The whole crew will be praying for you. Bye." He waves to both Trey and I before he's out the door.

"Are you sure you want me to go?" Tremaine asks.

"Yeah. You have a life outside of this hospital and outside of me. I can't expect you to put that on hold because of this accident."

"Understand something right now Amina; you're the most important person in my life right now. If I have to cancel the tour in order to stay with you until you get you're memory back I will." Tremaine tells me, his tone serious.

I stare at Trey not understanding how I got so lucky as to have someone like him love me and hating myself for not remembering how any of it happened.

"You're kinda perfect." I say out loud before I could stop myself.

"Just trying to be worthy of you." Tremaine replies and for some reason... I felt like I heard that before.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh-oh... Could Amina be getting her memory back?!

1. What do you think about Trey putting Amina over his career?

2. If I wrote another story that WASN'T a Trey Fanfic... Would you guys read it??

3. Do you guys have anyone that you'd like me to make a story about?? TELL ME!}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5+ comments for the next chapter!

Thanks for reading <33