Lovers&Friends: Eleven

{A/N: This chapter was supposed to be updated Monday but it got accidentally deleted so I had to write it all over again }

***

I manage to pull myself together just as the elevator came to a stop. I wiped away my tears before going over to the check-in desk. The same lady from before, Ana, I think her name was, was typing away on her computer behind her desk, but looked up when I approached her. Instantly her green eyes shined with concern, no doubt at my appearance.

"Are you okay Miss?" She asked, her voice expressing the same concern that is written on her face.

Do I look okay? I wanted to ask her, but bit my tongue from doing so. "I'm fine." I sniffled again.

"Can I help you then?"

"I'd like to check into a suite." I told her.

"Okay, I'm going to need to see some I.D before we can move forward." She told me and I look down to grab it out of my purse when I realize I don't have it with me. I must have dropped on the floor along with the key-card and my heart.

"Miss?" The woman chirped up, looking at me expectantly.

"Just give me a minute." I snapped. I didn't want to go back up there and see Trey. But I don't think I had a choice unless I wanted to sleep on a bench in a park somewhere. Just as I began to turn around to head for the elevator I hear his voice.

"You're still here." He sounds relieved.

"Yeah, well I kinda don't have anywhere else to fucking go." I say as I turn around and snatch my purse out of his hands. "Okay, I'm ready to check in now." I say to the woman.

"You're getting a room?" Trey questioned.

I ignore him.

"You don't have to do that. You can stay with me in my suite and we-" Trey started to say before I cut him off.

"Did you really just suggest that?" I turn around to face him stunned. "I know you're not dumb enough to think I would go anywhere near that room where you were about to have sex with another woman?"

Trey stared at me with his lips pressed together and I just shake my head before turning around to face Ana. "I'm ready to check in now." I repeat and hand her my I.D

"Thank you," She mutters after she hands it back to me. "We have a single bedroom available and it will be two hundred dollars for the night."

"That's fine." I pull out my credit card.

"At least let me pay for the room." Trey suggests.

"You're still here?"

"Baby-" Trey tries again.

"Just go away Tremaine." I say softly.

"Let me do this for you please." He begs.

"I don't want anything to do with you." I tell him before I hand Ana my credit card. She takes it, run it through her computers then hands it back to me.

"You'll be staying for one night only correct?" Ana asks me.

"Yes. I want to get the hell away from here as soon as possible." I say.

"Well then you're all set. Here's your room key Miss Bryant." Ana hands me over a key card and I accept it. I turn around and head for the elevator and Trey starts to follow me.

"Don't follow me."

"Please baby just talk to me." Trey begs.

"I have nothing to say to you." I say before I climb onto the elevator. I watch once again as he stands there looking completely torn until the elevator doors shut.

Up in my suite for the night the last thing I feel like doing to booking a flight, but that's exactly what I do. Once I have confirmed my flight the earliest time as possible, I lay in bed physically and mentally exhausted. I pull the linens over my tired body and cry myself to sleep.

***

The next morning I'm woken up by the alarm I set up so I don't miss my flight. The numbers on the digital clock stand tell me that it's four thirty in the morning. I wish everything yesterday was just a really bad dream but i know it's not when I wake up in the different bedroom and not with Trey's arms wrapped around me. Before I could let myself feel depressed all over again, I climb out of bed and get ready to leave.

I dressed comfortably in a pair of sweatpants, tank top, ugg  boots and a jacket to keep me warm from the morning chill. I look around once more to make sure I have everything before I head for the door.

Sleeping with his back against wall next to my room is Trey.

"Trey." I bend down and shake him slightly. His eyes flutter open in surprise. "What are you doing?" I cross my arms against my chest and stared at him accusingly.

I took a step back away from him as he stood up from the ground.

"I didn't know what time you were planning on leaving." Trey answered, his voice is extra thick from sleep.

"So what, you slept out here all night?" I ask.

"Yeah."

Something tugged at my heart but I ignored it. "How did you know my room number?"

"Ana."

So much for customer discretion.

"You should go back to your room. I'm sure you have a long day filled with thousands of women who are ready to prove to you that they're your biggest fan."

"I know I messed up, but just please listen to me." Trey said.

"I don't want to hear a single word out of your mouth Tremaine."

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, you are." I agree before letting out a shaky breath once I felt my throat tightening, I knew that meant the tears were not that far away. "It's over Trey. We're done." And just as those words left my lips I could feel my heart breaking all again the same time I felt the wetness of the first tear down my cheek.

--------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Any ideas on how Trey should get Amina back??

Hope you liked it.

7+Comments/Votes for the next chapter :)