Thirty-One

Trey didn't tell me where we were going. But still I got dressed in a black and white matching set outfit and straightened my hair. I did my own make-up like always and kept my accessories simple. When I was done I looked over at myself in the mirror, checking myself out. Before the nerves could kick in there's a knock on the door. I grab my matching clutch bag before letting out a calming breath then I went over to answer the door.

I was fully expecting Trey, but to my surprise it was a fair skin man with kind blue eyes and a warm smile dressed formally in a suit.

"Yes?" I stare at him expectantly.

"Are you Miss Bryant?" He asks in the strongest British accent I've ever heard.

"Yes I am."

"Good evening Miss Bryant. I am Niles and I will be chaffuering for you and Mr. Neverson tonight. If you would follow me- the limo awaits." Niles explains to me.

"O-of course." I stutter, overwhelmed. Niles signals for me to walk out first and I do, pulling the door shut behind me before I follow him down to the elevator. It's a quite ride down to the lobby and Niles and I exit through the entrance.
Waiting for me outside is a black stretch limo and Trey. He looks the sexiest I've ever seen him dressed in all black from the black dress shoes, the black dress pants that seems to be tailored just for his muscular thighs and a black collared shirt with the sleeves folded up to his elbows that shows off his tattoos.

Nerves that weren't there before fills inside of me as I stand in front of Trey.

"Wow baby..." Trey rubs a hand over his chin thoughtfully as he takes in my appearence from head to toe. When his eyes travels back to my face I can see they turned a shade darker. "You look stunning." He finishes.

"Thank you." I smile bashfully. "You look incredible yourself."

"I try." Trey replies lightly. "Come on, let's not waste another minute. Tonight is all about us." Trey holds out a hand for me to take which I do and he helps me inside the limo. Nile shuts the door after us before he's climbing inside the driver's seat and we take off.
"Come here baby, I haven't seen you all day." Trey orders me and I shiver at the tone of his voice. I scoot closer. "Closer." I erase the distance between us so now that I was straddling his lap.

"Is this close enough for you?" I ask grinning.

"Perfect." Trey smirks at me before he's kissing me passionately. "I've been thinking about those juicy lips of yours all day."

"Ditto." I giggled before I pecked his lips then I climbed off his lap and sat back down across from him. "You want to tell me where this fancy limo is taking us?"

"That would ruin the surprise."

"I don't like surprises."

"You'll love this one." Trey tells me confidently.

The rest of the car ride is filled with Trey asking me about my day and kissing me as a distraction every time I ask if we were getting closer or what the surprise was. Half an hour later the car is finally stopping.

"Finally!" I exclaim and Trey chuckles.

"Close your eyes." He instructs and I do as I'm told.

I can hear the door opening and feel Trey's presence leave as he slips out the door. Next I feel a warm touch to my shoulders. "Keep your eyes close " Trey orders me before I feel him tugging me out the limo. I carefully climb out and smooth my skirt, my eyes still shut.

"Can I open my eyes now?"

"Go ahead."

I slowly peel my eyes open and gasp surprise when I see Cinderella's castle before me in the distant.

"Trey... Are we- are we at..." I fail to form a complete sentence.

"Welcome to Disney world princess." Trey tells me.

"I don't understand. Where is everyone?"

"I may have had them shut down a little early so it could just be the two of us."

"This is incredible Trey! But you honestly didn't have to do all of this for me." I tell him.

"You deserve it." Trey kisses my temple. "Now I don't know about you, but I'm ready to get on these rides." He says to me.

"Let's do this." I smile excitedly before I take his hand and let him lead me to whichever ride he wanted to go on.

It was hard not to stare at everything around me with child like wonder since this was my first time to Disney world. Everything seemed to be as bright and enchanting like it did on the commercials, epcially at this time of the day where the sun was slowly disappearing for the rest of the night.

The temperature had dropped just enough to give me goosebumps and for Trey to wrap his arm around me when he noticed me shiver. We went on all the rides and took pictures with the characters. I tried not to think about how much money this had to cost him, because I knew it would ruin the night.

When the sun settled, Trey brought us over to Cinderella's castle where we were seated for dinner where I enjoyed every second of being with the guy I was falling in love with.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Author's Note: Never been to Disney World. (Which is really sad considering I've lived in Florida my entire life -_-)}

EDIT: in April 2017 I went to Disney World/Magic Kingdom for the first time and it was... Magical 🥰🥰🥰

Hope you liked this chapter!
Thanks for reading :)