Lovers & Friends: Twenty-Seven

The next morning I woke up hoping yesterday was just a bad dream. But the bags underneath my eyes, the exhaustion I felt, and the empty side of the bed told me otherwise. Before I could get sad about my situation, I got of bed and got dressed for my meet and greet. Kev has been asking me to do a meet and greet for weeks. I said no because I don't think I'm that important, But ever since dating Trey I got a fan base and people wanted to know more about the woman that stole Trey Songz heart. I only agreed to do it because it was something to do and I get to be away from Trey for a few hours.

After brushing my teeth,washing my face, and showering, I stepped out the bathroom and began getting ready. I dressed in black skinny jeans, a white tank top under a black leather jacket, with a pair of white gladiator shoes to go a long with it. While I was brushing my hair and looking at my reflection in the bathroom mirror, I suddenly felt a tickle in my throat and I quickly bent over the toilet and puked. After a few minutes I rose to my feet and brushed my teeth again and finished getting ready. My makeup was simple and my hair was straightened and I gave myself side bangs. After spraying some perfume, I grabbed my cellphone and headed downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water before I left. When I walked in, I ran into Trey.

"Good morning." He said to me. I rolled my eyes and ignored him and headed for the fridge. "We need to talk." He told me.

"I told you yesterday we have nothing to talk about." I said and headed for the front door.
"Amina," Trey said and grabbed my wrist, stopping me from leaving. I glared up at him and he quickly let go because he was taken back by all the hate and sadness in my eyes. With out another word, I walked out.

The drive to where the meet and greet was being held wasn't long. I walked in the building and immediately I spotted about 60-100 girls. They all screamed and cheered for me when they saw me. Although I felt like dying inside, I smiled and waved at them. I began talking with all the girls like they were friends. After about 3 hours of talking and just hanging with the girls, it was time for taking pictures with them and signing anything that they wanted. Finally, after 2 more hours it was done. I had a really good time overall. All the girls were really sweet and nice. They all complimented me and told me I was pretty or beautiful, thanked me for making Trey happy and gushed over how Trey and I made a cute couple. I wished I could've stayed longer but I wasn't feeling too good and really wanted to lay down and rest.

"Thank you guys so much for coming out here to see me! It means so much to me! I appreciate all your support- I love you guys! Bye." I smiled and waved at them, They all cheered and I turned around to leave but before I could get anywhere I fainted.

***

I woke up moments later to see security and dozens of people with worried expressions on their face.

"Hey." The security said softly.

"Hey... What happened?" I asked as I slowly sat up.

"You fainted." One of the girls told me.

"Really?" I was confused. A few girls nodded their heads.

"Are you okay?" The security asked me.

"Yeah." I answered and and stood up. I thanked everyone and reassured them I was fine before I left.

***

"Babe, are you okay?" Trey asked, as he rushed over to me.

"I'm fine." I told him rudely.

"What happened?" He asked, worriedly.
"Oh, so you now you care?"I glare at him said. "Tremaine, don't talk to me-" I started to say before I suddenly felt light headed and weak and fell against Trey. He quickly caught me in his arms. I heard him call out to me before I fainted.