Seven

The day finished just as quickly as it came. Friday was my favorite day of the week because I didn't have any classes but today I had something new to look forward to. Today Trey was taking me to his show and I would finally see if he was really the big thing he thought he was. Wonder why I didn't just google him? I guess I wanted to be surprise.

I wake up to the sun shinning in my bedroom and I squint against the sudden brightness that came along with it. I turn my head expecting to see Dmitri but he's not in bed. After his threat in the afternoon we barely said a word to each other then went to bed like normal. I didn't know what to expect from today. I never knew. But all I knew was today was a new day.

I sit up in bed and stretch just as I see him walk in the room with a plate of food in his hands. He's dressed only in a pair of black basketball shorts. Nothing else, giving me a pretty damn good view of his sculpted body and chest tattoo that read strengthRespectLoyalty that I loved so much. I say nothing as I watch him stroll over to our bed and sit next to me.

"Good morning." Dmitri greets me.

"Morning."

"I'm sorry." I know he was referring to the other day so I simply nodded my head. I knew he was sorry, but I knew it wouldn't stop him from doing it again.

"It's okay."

"I made you breakfast." He shoves the plate of food in my direction. It all looked so good: pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, and biscuit. I raise a brow at him. Who did he think he was fooling? "Okay, so I bought you breakfast." Dmitri chuckles.

"That's what I thought." I giggled.

"Just eat the damn food." He continues to laugh.

"Thank you baby." I tell him before I kiss his lips softly. It was moments like these that I looked forward too. This was my Dmitri. The guy that I fell for a year ago.

"You're welcome." He kisses me again. "What you getting into today?"

I shoved a forkful of McDonald's eggs into my mouth before answering. "There's an event at the college where we can listen to music. I'm gonna check that out with Melanie." I lie. He might have been okay with me crashing at Alex's place but he wouldn't be okay with me hanging out with another guy, especially one he didn't know.

"Aight, cool."

***

I didn't get ready to meet with Tremaine until Dmitri left for work. I wore a white crop top underneath a green blazer, high waist shorts, and black heels. I didn't know exactly where Tremaine was taking me but I figured this was okay. It's around 4 in the afternoon when I hear the doorbell ringing before I go answer it.

It's Tremaine, looking as fine as ever dressed in a white tee with his face on it and a red 'V' running through him, black jeans, and black converses with a pair of shades.

"Hi." I smile shyly at him.

"You look good." Tremaine tells me as he slowly takes off his shades.

"Thank you." I blush.

"You ready to go?" He asks.

"Ready to catch you in a lie? Sure." I grin at him. Tremaine chuckles but steps back so I can step out of the house.

"You live here alone?" He wonders.

"No. My boyfriend is at work." I tell him just as I lock up behind me.

"You have a boyfriend?" Tremaine sounds a mixture of disappointed and surprise.

I turn to him. "Yeah."

"Alright let's go. Kev is gonna be on my ass if i'm late." He says before he turns around starts heading down the stairs.

"Kev?" I question as I follow him down.

"My manager." He explains.

"Oh."

We reach the parking lot and Tremaine once again opens the passenger door for me to climb inside before he went to his side and got inside the car.

"Imma need you to promise me something Amina." Trey says once we pull up to a building. This was the first word he spoke to me since we got into the car twenty minutes ago.

"What is it?" I wonder.

"Promise me that you won't change how you act around me after you see all of this."

Confused, I nod my head once. "I promise."

"Alright let's go." Tremaine climbs out the car and I follow after him. We head to the back of the building where a security man greets Tremaine as Trey before he lets us through. The two of us walk through a few halls before we're in another room where everyone is running around. Once they spot Trey everyone stops what they're doing and rushes over to us- well him. Immediately he's given a mic and told that they're ready for him on stage.

Wait, he was going to sing?

I don't know when it happened but I suddenly have a VIP pass necklace around my neck thanks to Tremaine.

"Remember what you promised me." Is all he says before he disappears through a set of dark blue curtains. I walk over to a place where I could see the stage without being seen myself and I go speechless at the sight of the crowd that Tremaine is going to perform in front of.

Holy shit. There had to be at least 1,000 people.

A beat begins to play and Trey brings the mic to lips. "OOOHHHHHh!" He belches out in and already i'm in awe. "Ohhh wo-oh, Ohhh wo-oh-

We share something so common

Still so rare, and I'm in awe. Never been here before. So high, we're still climbing, Even here inside these walls... Breaking each other's hearts- And we don't care cause we're so
In too deep, can't think about giving it up. But I never knew love would feel like a heart attack...It's killing me, swear I never cried so much! Cause I never knew love would hurt this fuckin' bad. The worst pain that I ever had
Ohhh wo-oh, never never never knew love (Ohhh wo-oh) would hurt this fuckin' bad- The worst pain that I ever had.

Trey goes on to sing a handful of songs that I lost count after the fifth one. Once he started singing "I need a girl." It finally clicked who he was. That was my favorite song at one point because they would always play it on the radio. It was one of those songs that you liked and don't mind listening to it when it comes on but not enough that you want to know who sings it.

Honestly, the reason I never heard of any of Treamine's songs were because as he was new R&B and a lot of there stuff sucked now. I preferred old school R&B like Usher, Brian Mcnight, R.Kelly etc. Etc. For someone who was only 20 I was aware that I had an old soul- at least that's what Melanie likes to tell me.

I don't know when it happened but Tremaine was shirtless when he walked off the stage after thanking the audience. All those people before dashes over to me but his sole focus is on me.

"Well?" He looks at me expectantly.

"Well you're this incredible singer who's clearly more popular than the YouTube star I thought you were and now I feel like a complete idiot for not recognizing you."

Tremaine chuckles. "Don't sweat it, it was refreshing to not be recognized for once." He replies.

"So what do I call you? Is it Trey or Tremaine?" I ask curiously.

"I love it when you call me Tremaine."
------------------------------------------
Drama in the next chapter!! ;)

That was the end of chapter 7. Hope you enjoyed it and thank you so much for reading! <3

3+ comments & 2+ votes for the next chapter.