Thirty-Six

After Trey and I messed around and did the our photoshoot, Trey asked Jimmy to send us copies of the photos then we left.

"Hey girl." Jasmine greets me at rehersals before she sits down beside me and starts to stretch.

"Hey." I smile.

"You and Trey are all over my timeline." She tells me.

"Really?

"Yeah," She nods her head. "You guys were the cutest couple out last night."

"It was a great night last night." I admit.

"That smile though... What happened?" Jasmine demands.

"Nothing." I blush.

"You're blushing!" Jasmine stopped stretching.

"Shut up!" I said while laughing. "Nothing happened."

"Girl you are not fooling anybody. Everyone on the floor heard y'all two."

"Were we really that loud?" I asked horrifed.

"Got you!" Jasmine exclaims excitedly. "I want details."

"I'm sure you already know all you need to know about Trey's skills..." I hated to be reminded that Trey slept around. I wasn't judging him but it still hurt a little since he was only the second guy I've ever been with.

"Yeah, but I wanna hear it coming from you. You're obviously different." She tells gently.

I stared at Jasmine for moment before I looked over to where Trey was talking to the drummer. I was too far away to hear what they were saying, but whatever they were talking about made Trey laugh. As if he could feel me staring at him, Trey turns his head and our eyes meet from across the room. Slowly he breaks out into a smile, revealing his dimples and I fall a little bit more in love with him.

"It was magical." I finally answer Jasmine.

"Awe." Jasmine gushed and I giggle.

"I told him I love him yesterday... and he said it back." I confess to her.

"What, did you think he wouldn't?" Jasmine asked me.

I shrugged. "I thought maybe it was too soon."I admit.

"Girl, anybody with eyes can see the way Trey looks at you that he's in love. I'm surprised y'all weren't saying it since the first day of tour." Ironically enough, I think I knew I loved him then too.

Maybe even before.

~~~

I'm sitting down on the black leather couch Trey has in his dressing room listening to him warm up his voice and these ladies help him put on his microphone. He was currently shirtless; i don't know how those woman had the strength to continue working. I'd just stop at stare him to be honest. Trey turns his head and catches me staring and I immediately look away, embarassed.

"Can you give us a minute please?" Trey asks the ladies. They immediately stop what they were doing. I saw the confusion on their face and honestly I was confused too. But they left without a word, leaving Trey and I alone.

"Why'd you ask them to leave?" I sat up straight in the chair.

"I saw the way you were looking at me." He begins to walk over to me.

I briefly turn away flustered. "You're shirtless... It's kinda hard not to stare." I say just as he stands before me.

"Open." He commands just as he sinks down to his knees between my legs. I had change from my sweats and sneakers from this morning and changed into a white crop top, a beige skirt, and biege heels for the show.

"Trey, what do you think you're doing?" I ask, pressing my knees together the same time he places his hands there.

"I thought I could wait until after the show, but you fucked that up with that look you gave me." Trey tells me."I don't have enough time to be in you right now so I'll settle for a taste." He forces my legs apart. Before I can say anything his finger dips underneath my skirt, brushing against my crotch of my pantie, causing me to suck in a breath.

"You're already so wet." He murmers approvingly.

"Trey, somone can walk in." I try to argue, but his hands are already sliding up my thigh, pushing my skirt up to my waist.

"You want me to stop?" Trey looks up at me and his fingers brushes against me again. I bite my lip to keep from moaning. "Let me make you feel good baby." He says me before he reaches for the hem of my panties. I lift my hips slightly off the couch to help him pull them off. "Put your legs over my shoulders." Trey instructs and I do as I'm told. "I'm gonna need you to be quiet while I do this. None of the guys outside can hear the sexy sound you make when you orgasm." He kisses my inner thigh. "Understand me?"

"Y-yes." I whimper, already squirming with anticipation.

"Good girl." Trey smiles pleased.

His brown eyes lifted and locked with mine as his tongue slipped out and he ran it right over my clit. I screamed his name and grabbed on to the edge of the couch.

"God, you're sweet," Trey panted as he lowered his head to put his tongue on me again. God, this felt so good.

"Trey, please," I whimpered.

He paused over me. The warmth of his breath bathed the throb he had created. "Please, what, baby. Tell me what it is you want."

I shook my head back and forth and squeezed my eyes tightly.

"I need to hear you say it Amina," Trey said in a husky whisper.

"Please lick me again," I manage to say

"Shit," Trey cursed before running his tongue back through my folds. Then he pulled my swollen clit into his mouth and sent me spiraling off into another world.  I bite down on my lip hard to keep from crying out loud as I fall apart.

There's knocking on the door. "What's the hold up Trey? We gotta get going." I hear Kevin.

Trey raises off the ground and bends down to kiss me, allowing me to taste myself. "See how good you taste?"

"Trey!" Kevin shouts again.

"Give me a minute." Trey finally responds. "We'll finish this later." He tells me. I'm still throbbing but I manage to get my panties back on and fix my skirt before Trey opened the door.

"What the hell was taking you so long man?" Kevin demands.

"I got hungry." Trey answered simply. Kevin looks in my direction and I look away embarrassed.

~~~

COMMENT.

VOTE.

THANKS FOR READING <3