Come Home

"Pick up the phone...answer your texts..."

Decline.

A couple minutes later

"Pick up the phone...answer your texts..."

Decline.

"Pick up the phone...answer your texts..."

"What do you want?" I yelled into my phone, causing people to stare but I didn't care.

"I want you to come home."

"I am home."

"Leda, you and I both know that wherever you are isn't home."

He's right.

"Please Leda, Life isn't right without you. You left a lot of stuff behind, everytime I look at it-"

"You choose her Jack so stop crying."

"I only did it for the kid...but she isn't even pregnant...she lied."

"Well...I'm sorry but I'm not going back. I gotta go. Bye."

I hung up and continyed walking downtown.

If I'm still in love with him...why don't I just go back?

Jacky

"Uggh!" I yelled as I punched a wall. "Why did I do that?!" I began to sob when the front door opened.

Derek walked in and just stared at me. "She's not coming back." I whispered and went back to sobbing. I messed up bad.

Derek

I watched as Jacky tore himself up inside. First, he was angry and then he was sad, and he kept alternating between the two.

He wouldn't sleep, so I had to tell him that if he did, I would have Leda here.

That's a huge lie, I know, but it gave him closure and he was out like a light once his head touched the pillow.

I pulled out my phone quickly and shot a text to Leda.

Hopefully she'll feel something and text back.

Leda

"Ting." I looked down at my phone to see I had a video message from Derek.
I was hesitant to open it but I did.

It was Jacky and he was sobbing.
"I love her. We were gonna get married. We were gonna grow old together. And I had to go and mess things up, just because of Sherri's lie. I'm such a failure. I'm not worthy of her love. Not of anyone's."

He then punched a whole in the wall and sunk against it.

"I just want her to come home and forgive me."

And that was the end.

I have to back, for both of us.