Jaws On The Floor

Two Months Later

We take everything for granted and we don't notice until we lose it. That's how Jacky and I's relationship is.

I still love him. I always will. No one does it better than Jacky. No one will live up to the expectation.

Lots of things happened over this time period, so let me fill you in.

I moved from Nevada to Seattle. I would lose it if I ran into Jack or Sherri, so I took the easy way out and GTFO'd.

The first four weeks, Jack would text me but I never replied. About a week ago, he got the point and stopped.

I feel like a jerk for doing this but at least here in Washington nothing will remind me of my past.

I also haven't talked to Kim and the guys, they text me but I see no point in conversating with them. They were a part of my old life, I'm done with that now.

It's time to focus on my future and nothing else.

Sherri

Today I'm telling Jacky I'm not preggers. He'll probably stay with me though because Leda is M.I.A.

"Hey. How was tour?" I asked as Jacky set his keys on the little coffee table.

"Great. How were you?"

"Fine, but we need to talk."

"Okay..." He sat down on the couch to me and I took a deep breath. "I'm not pregnant."

"What?"

"I found out that it was just a false alarm."

"Since when have you known this information?" He asked.

"The day after I told you."

"What?! So you've been lying to me this whole time?!"

"It's just that- I wanted you to be with me. I love you."

"So you faked it? That's so low. Get out."

"W-what?"

"You heard me; get out. I never wanna see your face again."

"Fine." I yelled and ran up the stairs to pack my stuff.

"I had someone on the side anyway."