Leda.

Leda

Jacky opened the door with a relieved expression. "Leda! I'm so glad you're here!" He pulled me into a hug that I rejected.

"We need to talk."

"Umm..okay."

We went tnyo the family room and sat across from each other.

"What did Sherri say after I left?" I played with my fingers.

"Not much. She basically clarified that she was..."

"What are you gonna do?" I asked. "What do you-"

"Are you gonna stay with me and raise the kid or are you gonna leave me and get back together with Sherri?"

"I don't know."

"Well you better figure it out Jack." I stated and went into our bedroom. I grabbed a duffel bag and filled it with clothes. "Where are you going?" Jacky asked.

"I'm gonna spend the night at Ryan's and Kim's, you need to think."

"Leda. I don't need time. I love you and I want you. If I didn't you wouldn't have that ring on your finger."

"Just think about it." I said and grabbed my bags. "See you tomorrow."

I feel like a total bitch but Jacky needs to think about this life-changing decision. He might think he knows what he wants but that could change in a matter of seconds...Jacky is indecisive when it comes to these things.

Jacky

Of course I choose Leda, she's my soulmate. I love her with all my heart. But I don't want to leave Sherri with a child to raise on her own. WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?!

I grabbed my phone and hit 'speed dial #2'.

"Wazzzup!?" Ronnie laughed.

"Ronnie. I need your advice..."

"Sure man, what's up?"

"Sherri came by today and told me that she was pregnant with my kid, Leda left and then came back like ten minutes ago and told me that I had to choose. I told her that I wanted her but she said for me to think about it.

Of course I want Leda but I don't want Sherri to raise a kid on her own. Especially if it's mine."

"Man, that's quite a problem you have. I say, ignore your heart and listen to your head. Listen up, I gotta go. Wish you luck man."

"Kay. Thanks Ronnie. Bye." I hung up and layed on Leda and I's bed. It still smelled like her, coffee.

I've made my choice.