Somewhere In Neverland

{Twenty Three}

Leda

"We're back!" I exclaimed as I set some grocery bags onto our table. "Did you bring enough alcohol?!" Ryan asked as he ran down the stairs. "Yes." Jacky stated as he rolled his eyes.
"Sweet; you brought Jameson."

"Yes Ryan, try not to get too hammered." "I'm not promising anything." He said and walked away.

I laughed at Ryan's craziness as I put some drinks into a cooler we had. Suddenly, arms were wrapped around my waist. I jumped but relaxed once I looked down and saw tattooed arms that belonged to Jacky, my boyfriend.

I turned around in his arms to see him grinning from ear to ear. "How are you doing?" I asked.
"Great. How about you?" "Great."
"Ew." Derek stated and walked away from us.

I laughed and walked away from Jacky, to the stairs. "I'm gonna change for the party." I stated.

Once I was in my room, my phone began to ring. "Yeah." I answered. "Hey Leda, what's up?" Kimmy. "Just getting ready for the party. Are you coming?"

"Yeah. Listen I needed a little help with transportation and Ryan's car is in the shop, can you pick me up?" She asked. "Sure. Just let me finish."

"Ok. Thanks." She exclaimed and ended the call. I set down my phone and got dressed quickly.

After throwing on some shoes, I grabbed my keys and headed downstairs.

"Where are you going babe?" Jacky asked, which caused my cheeks to flush.

"Going to pick up Kimmy."

"Ooh! Can I go too?!" Ryan asked. "Sure why not."

Party Time

Derek

"Hey Carlile." I stated as bumped into each other. "Oh hey sorry Derek." Austin smiled. "It's okay man." "Oh. Have I introduced you to my cousin, Cassandra?"
He asked. "No. I don't think so."

"Cassie!" Austin called out.

'Wendy, run away with me, I know I sound crazy don't you see what you do to me?'

She's the one.