Depression & Tests

I hate myself.

Why did this have to happen?
Jacky and I were gonna have a life together. He was my everything...he still is.

I often find myself thinking back to yesterday. What would've happened if I didn't leave the day before?

Kim and the rest of FIR keep calling but I declined all their calls. I can't talk right now.

I'm in a hotel room. A dirty one, but I don't care. Nothing matters except for the fact that there's a hige whole in my heart that only Jacky can fill.

But he loves Sherri. Not me.
So I just have to suck it up and move on.

Jacky

This feels so wrong. I'm sleeping alone, no Leda in my arms. The smell of her lingers and it only reminds me of the huge mistake I made.

I would've choose Leda, but I can't bear to leave Sherri to raise a kid on her own.

I only did the sensible thing.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Hello. I have an appointment with Dr. Richardson." A blonde woman stated as she walked up to my reception desk.

"Um..Sherri?" I asked, looking down at my papers. "Yes."

"Okay. I'll call you when the doctor is ready."

She nodded and took her seat again.

*****

The copy machine turned on, which scared the crap out of me. I called the woman over and showed her the results of her test.

"Mam..you aren't pregnant."

"Oh... But the tests I bought, two were positve out of three."

"They were probably defective. You're not bearing a child in there." I said pointing to her flat stomach. "Have a nice day."