Shut Up Or Leave

{Eighteen}

Leda

Two Months Later

"Hey Leda, do you want to hang tonight...just us?" Jacky asked as he sat on my bed. "Wow. The first time in two months. What's wrong?"

"What do you mean?" I set my hair straightener down and turned to look at him. "Ever since Sheri came along you neglect me. I know I sound all clingy and all but I want to spend time with you too you know."

"Well we could hang out tonight. No Sheri I promise." "Okay." I turned back to my mirror and finished my hair.

"Jacky baby, I'm gonna go to Chelsea's house. Be back in a few hours." He nodded and they shared a kiss which made me sick to my stomach. Yes, I still have a crush on Jacky, the only thing that has changed is that it's much worse now.

"Bye Jacky." She said while she looked at me. "Leda." and then she walked out of the door, thank god.

"So what do you want to do?" Jacky smiled at me, which caused me to blush slightly.

"I don't know. I just want to spend time with you I guess."
"Me too." He hugged me which caught me off guard.

"How about we go to the mall and then come back home and have a movie marathon?"

"Sounds great."

*********

"That was so fun." I said as Jacky and I carried our shopping bags into the house. "Yeah. We have to have days like this to ourselves more."

I nodded and we put our bags in our rooms and met downstairs in the living room.

"Okay so I'll get the snacks, you pick the movies." "Okay." I nodded. "Be safe." He smiled and walked outside. I grinned to myself as memories of today resurfaced.

My thoughts were interrupted with bright car lights. I quickly ran to the window to see an unknown car. Sheri exited and talked to the driver for a bit. A few minutes later, she leaned in and began to kiss the man in the car. *gasp* She's cheating on Jacky.

She walked into the house and saw me standing by the window.
"Wait until Jacky-" "He won't! Because if he does then it's your ass. Shut up or leave...." She hissed and went upstairs.

The door unlocked and Jacky came in. "Hey! I got candy and popcorn. It's gonna be an awesome night."

"OWWWW!!" Sheri cried from upstairs. "Hold on." Jacky set the bags down and went to see what was wrong. I followed him up to see Sheri on the floor of their bedroom. "What happened Sheri?" He asked as he helped her up. "I fell. I think I twisted my ankle." "Let me get you an ice pack." He stated and left the room. She smirked at me as I shook my head. "You're such a whore." "Leda." I turned to see Jacky with a suprised look on his face.

"What's going on?" "Nothing." Sherri smiled. "Yes. There is. Sherri came home with a guy. They kissed, she's cheating on you."

"No, I'm not!" Jacky looked back and forth at us. "Jacky. I've never lied to you." "She's lying. Jacky baby, can't you see, Leda has a crush on you and she'll do anything to have you. Including making me look bad."

He looked at me once again and I felt tears falling down my face.
"Jacky. Believe me." "No. Believe me." "I'm your best friend!"

"I'm your girlfriend!"

He looked back at us once more and then walked over to Sherri.
"I believe you babe."

At that moment, I swear my whole world stopped. "No. No.No." I mumbled and walked out of their bedroom and into mine. No. I sank against the door and cried. How could he believe her and not me? What did I ever do wrong?