I Don't Need Your Judgment

{Six}

"Really? And what was his reaction?" Alix laughed. "Well he was mad but nothing to serious. He understood that it was just a joke." "Yeah, Derek's a cool guy."

"So, when did you join the tour?" He asked. "Like two weeks ago. Jacky saved me and then invited me." "So are you and Jacky dating?" Alix asked. "No. No. No...we're like best friends..."

"So, if I asked you on a date..."
"I'd say-" "Pick up the phone...answer your texts!" "One second...hello?" "Where are you?!" Jacky yelled. "Relax. I'm on Ghost Town's bus." "Well can you come back?" "Yeah. I'll be there in a few."

I hung up and turned to Alix. "I have to go..." "Oh um..that's okay I guess.. Can I have your number?" I nodded and he handed me his phone.

"Thanks. Maybe we can hang out again sometime?" "Sure." I said and walked off the bus and walked onto FIR'S. "What was so important?" I asked Jacky.

"I was lonely...." I sighed and slapped him playfully. "I almost got a date!" "With?" He asked curiously.

"Alix." "Monster?" "That's the one." "Leda," Jacky pinched the bridge of his nose. "He's a player. Do you know how many girls he's had on that bus this tour?"

"I don't believe you..." "Well then that's your choice." He raised his hands in surrender. "What do you even know, it could be one of the other members."

"I'm just trying to look out for you that's all." "Well I appreciate your concern but I'm a big girl. I'm twenty-four, I think I can take care of myself." I said and with that I went to my bunk.