I Lost My Appetite

{Four}

"We're in Philly!" Ronnie yelled. Everyone stopped what they were doing and ran off the bus except for Jacky and I.

"Piggy back ride?" I asked Jacky. He stopped walking and turned to smile at me. He crouched down and I hopped on his back.

"Onward!" I joked. We walked into a restaurant and were immediately engulfed in people's stares, but Jacky didn't seem to notice.

Once we found the guys Jacky let me down. "Hello, I'm Chastity. I'll be your waitress. What can I get for you?" She pulled the hem of her shirt down so you could see your clevage and twirled her hair with her fingers.

"Whore." Ryan said in a cough which made Derek, Ronnie and I laugh. I turned to Jacky to see he and the waitress were flirting.

Ugh men. "Hehehe. You're hot."
The waitress said and I stood up.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I stated quickly. I fast-walked out of the restaurant and went into the bus. I got in my bunk and closed the curtain quickly.

A few minutes passed and I heard footsteps followed by light flooding into my bunk. "Why'd you go?" Jacky asked and joined me. "I just can't stand when girls throw themselves at guys."

He nodded understandingly and grabbed my hand. "Jacky, where are we going?" He lead me to the kitchen and smirked. "Let's prank the guys."