Oh My God.

Jacky's POV

THREE YEARS LATER

I smiled as I turned in Leda and I's bed. She was there next me, she looks like a sleeping angel.
I caressed her cheek softly and kissed her. Her eyes fluttered open and she grinned at me.
"Morning gorgeous." She blushed. "Morning."

"Don't make breakfast, we're going with the guys and Kimmy." She nodded and stood. "I'm gonna go shower."

She closed the door softly and I scrambled out of the bed.

I rummaged through my bedside tables drawers and found what I needed after a billion years.

I shoved in into my pants back pocket and grabbed some clean clothes along with a towel.

I went into the bathroom and stripped down quickly. I made sure to hide the 'thing' into the bottom cabinets under the sink and put other stuff on top of it.

I opened the shower curtain and laughed at Leda's surprised expression. "Oh..thank god it's just you." She moved over so I could step in.

After our shower, we got dressed. (A/N: Nothing sexual happened!)

"Ready baby?" "Ready." Leda stated and grabbed her phone. I hope so. I thought.

*****

As Leda and I walked into the resturaunt I felt my stomach tie itself in knots. 'What if something goes wrong?'

"Jacky? Earth to Jack?!" Ryan yelled as he snapped his fingers in front of my face.

'Huh?' I asked aloud. "What would you like?" The waiter tapped his foot impatiently.

"Oh um...I'll take the blueberry french toast. I'm sorry." I handed him my menu and turned to face the guys and Kimmy.

She was the only one who knows what's gonna happen right now.
She nodded and gave me a slight thumbs up while mouthing the words 'go.'

She bumped Leda slightly which made her hit the table and her utensils fell onto the floor. She went to grab them but I stopped her. "Allow me."

I crouched down under the table and grabbed the thing from my pocket. I came back up on one knee and opened the box to reveal the wedding ring I had picked out for her.

She gasped and covered her mouth.

"Leda, these last three years have been amazing and I realized I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So, will you make me the happiest man alive and say you'll marry me?"

Lost for words, she shook her head. "Yes. Of course." I slid the ring on her finger and she engulfed me in a huge hug.

The quiet IHOP burst into applause and a couple of whistles from Kim and the guys.

This. Is. The. Best. Day. Of. My. Life.