Monster

{Eight}

"So Leda, I've been thinking..."
Alix smiled at me. "Do you want to go on a date with me tonight?" "I'd like that very much." I blushed and looked down to the ground. "You look cute when you blush..." Alix stated which made me blush harder. If that's even possible. "Sorry to ruin your moment but we have sound check in five." Kevin interrupted and patted Alix's back.

"I'll see you later?" "Um..yeah." I grinned and he pulled me in for a hug. "Bye." "Bye Alix."

I walked back to Falling In Reverse's bus and plopped down on the couch. "It's hot outside."
The guys nodded and I looked around. "Where's Jacky?"
"Oh. He's in his bunk." Ronnie answered and I stood.

I walked over to the bunk area and stopped in front of his curtain. "Are you decent?" He chuckled lightly. "Yeah." I opened his curtain to see him staring up at the ceiling. "What's going on, Brit?" He glanced at me and then looked up at the ceiling.

"Just thinking..." "Uh-oh." "Shut up." He looked over at me with the saddest expression ever.
"Are you gonna go out with Alix tonight?" "Yeah, why?" He turned away from me. "Oh."

I didn't know what to say so I left and went into my bunk.
I grabbed my earphones and put on some music.

"Everything's so blurry
And everyone's so fake
And everybody's empty
And everything is so messed up
Preoccupied without you
I cannot live at all
My whole world surrounds you
I stumble then I crawl"

******

"Good luck on your date." Ryan, Derek, and Ronnie smiled and hugged me but Jacky just stood there, an emotionless sack of flesh and bone.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"He's here!" Ryan screeched in the girliest voice ever. "Please don't ever do that again." I shook my head as I laughed and went to answer the door.

"Woah...you look amazing." Alix smiled. We were both dressed casually, nothing too fancy.

"Shall we get going, m'lady?" He extended his arm out to me and I gladly took it. "We shall."

We ended up going bowling and it was cool. "So do you like bowling?" Alix asked as we turned in our shoes. "Yeah but you're too competitive." "What can I say, I like to win."

We laughed and I turned to him.
"I had a really great time tonight." "Yeah, me too." He agreed.

We walked back to the buses in silence and we stopped in front of FIR's bus. "Um Leda," "Yeah?"
I turned to look at him. He scratched the back of his neck and then continued. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to." He smiled and pulled me in for a hug. "Goodnight Leda." "Goodnight Alix."