*gasp*

Leda

I woke up and didn't feel like doing anything. My phone buzzed, I had a text.

Please come home. I made my decision. -Jacky

On my way.

I changed,grabbed my things and walked downstairs. Ryan and Kim were already up and cooking breakfast.

"You're leaving already?" Ryan pouted. I shook my head and gave both of them hugs. "Thanks for letting me stay. I appreciate it."

"Anytime."

********

I unlocked the front door and stepped into the house. It was quiet except for the tv in the living room.

I felt way too sick to alert Jack that I was home so I walked into the living room and sat on the couch next to him.

He turned to look at me, "Oh."

That was weird. I think to myself. Jacky always greets people in the proper way, not just 'Oh'.

"So you made you're decision..."

"Yes." He said and looked at me.
"I choose Sherri."

I jumped up from the couch and ran up to our bedroom...well Jacky's bedroom.

I threw the bathroom door open and emptied all my stomach's contents into the porcelain bowl.

"Leda, are you okay?" Jacky's panicked voice ran through my ears. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. "Yeah."

I stood up and patted his back. "Here you go." I handed him my engagement ring and walked to the closet. I grabbed all my clothes, shoes and personal belongings.

"Have a nice life." I said as I walked out. Never have I ever regretted something that much.

PLOT TWIST!