I'm Sorry

{Twenty}

Leda

I woke up in a hospital and instantly knew why.

"Leda! You're awake!" Jacky smiled and hopped up from the chair he was sitting on. "Yeah yeah, more importantly when am I getting out?" He chuckled at my comment. "Later on today, if not then early tomorrow morning."

The doctor walked in and smiled. "Do you remember everything?" He asked and I nodded. "We just have to run some tests and you should be able to leave later on today."

"Okay." I smiled and he left the room. "Listen Leda, I'm sorry about all this drama with Sherri. I should've truated you."

"It's okay." I said and closed my eyes. "Tired?" He asked. I nodded. "Go to sleep. I'll be here waiting when you awake."

*******

I woke up once again but this time instead of only Jacky all of FIR was here. "She's awake!" They all hugged me and Ryan yelled. "We missed you a lot."

"Yeah and just so you know, we never liked Sherri." I looked at Jacky to see he was looking at the IV's in my arm.

"Here we got you this." Ronnie handed me a bear that said 'Get Well Soon'. "Thanks guys." I smiled and they all hugged me again. "Hey how about we have a movie marathon and your house?" Jacky nodded and we all bursted into cheers. Tonight should be interesting.

The Next Morning

I got up from where all the guys were sleeping on the couch and walked into the kitchen.
Jacky was there, cooking breakfast. "Morning Jacky." He flipped a pancake and turned to face me. "Good morning, L. How did you sleep?" "Fine. Derek is very comfy." We laughed for a bit and then Jacky stopped.

"I'm really sorry." "Jack, I already told you that It's fine. Why don't you leave it alone?" "I just feel like... You won't understand."

"Try me." I said and walked closer to him. "I'm sorry I ever brought her here in the first place."

"Ow!" A bang came from the living room and I decided to check it out. "What happened?" I asked. "I hit myself on the table. Nothing major." Ryan rubbed his head. "Oh. Do you need an ice pack?" He nodded slowly and I grabbed him by the hand. We walked into the kitchen. He took a seat while I grabbed the ice.

"Here." I handed it to him. "Thanks."

"I smell food!" Ronnie emerged with Derek following closely behind. I smiled at their love for food and realized something.

I haven't eaten in a long time.
"Leda!" Jacky was snapping his fingers in front of my face.
"Are you okay?" I nodded and excepted the plate of food he handed to me. "Thanks."

********
"Hello?" I asked as I lowered down my music. "Hey." Not again. "What do you want Lucas?" "You." "I'm never going back to you get it through your thick skull!"

"Baby, we both know you do."
"I don't." "You'll want me back sooner or later, they all do."